xxiii

Hint to what's going to happen in the book: "Seven Days" 

September 10 2017

"Oh shit oh shit oh shit oh shit oh shit oh shit." I repeated to myself as I scrolled through the comments on the post I made accidentally. 

yes yes I know exactly what your saying right now. 

"aRiA hOw dO yOu mAkE a pOsT aCcIdEntAlLy?" 

I POSTED IT ON THE WRONG ACCOUNT!!! 

I had two accounts, one that was public, and one that was private. I posted things about Harry and I's relationship on the private account so his fans wouldn't see it, and I posted work stuff and stuff with my own thing on the public one, the one I accidentally posted the pic of harry and I. 

And too many people had already seen the picture before I could delete it. 

HSD saw it too. 

I'm screwed. 

Not to mention a lot of the comments were very hurtful. I normally don't get offended by hate comments but when it comes to something like this? One spacifically that really got to me was on posted by someone who's username was 'thebetterstyles' I didn't really care about any of it except the last line, 

"Our baby deserves way better." 

Does he? 

"Knock, Knock, Pretty woman." Harry said at the door to my bedroom as he walked in. "Whatcha up to?" 

"Don't hate me." I said, continuing to scroll through the comments. 

"I doubt anything you do could make me hate you, darling, what's up." He says, sitting on the end of my bed. 

"I accidently posted that picture of us Kate took on my public not my private and now all your fans are commenting and hating on me and now everybody knows and HSD saw it and everyone saw it and I'm sorry I'm so so sorry." I mumbled as tears started to fall down my face. 

"Aww, baby, come here." Harry said, taking my phone and pulling me in to him. "I knew you posted it, I commented, remember?" 

"Well yea but I wasn't sure if you knew it was my public or not." I said, tears slowing slightly at the comfort of him. 

"Yeah I knew, It's ok, love. they were gonna find out whether we told them or not, Why are you crying." He said softly, holding my face in his hands and wiping my eyes with his thumbs. 

I shurgged my shoulders. "I thought you were gonna be mad at me." 

He tilted his head to the side a look of disbelief on his face. "Aria." 

"I read through the comments." I added quietly. "They said I wasn't good enough for you, and that you deserved way better." 

He pulled me into him again and tightly wrapped his arms around my torso. "You don't honestly believe them do you?" 

yes. 

"No." 

"Good, don't, they are just mad for whatever reason, I have you, you have me, that's the way it is, and it's the way it's gonna be." he said, kissing my temple as his hand starts running up and down my back. 

I just nod and sniff, snuggling closer to him. 

.

.

.

.

We sat in the car, his hand on my knee as per usual as the radio played quietly in the background. I was totally spacing off for about 5 minutes until I tuned back into the world. 

"She's got a family in Carolina..." The radio sang and I instantly perked up. I gasped excitedly. 

"What?" Harry asks me, not paying attention himself. 

"So far away but she says I remind her of home, feeling oh so far from home!" I sing with the radio. 

"Oh good lord, what have I done." He smiles to himself, shaking his head while his hand still rests on the steering wheel. 

"She never saw herself as a west-coaster, moved all the way cause her grandma told her 'Townes, better swim before you drown.'"

I smile at the memory, Grandma Deedee, always thought mom was crazy, and I told her everything I had problems with, when I told her about my problems with Eric she told me I better go before my mother found out, I ended up living in LA and that's how it worked out. 

"She's a good girl! She's such a good girl! She's a good girl! She feels so good!" I shouted the lyrics as we drove and Harry kept the smile on his face while it happened and I kept giggling like a maniac as we continued to drive. "Where are we going anyway?" I ask him. 

He smiles. "Have you ever heard of a Canyon Moon?" He asks me. 

I shake my head. "There's like a million kinds of Moons, pink moons, blue moons, what is a canyon moon?" 

His smile grows bigger. "It's so hard to leave it baby, they only show up on days with a perfectly blue sky." 

I start to say something but pause as his smile grows into more of a sarcastic smile. "There's no such thing as a Canyon Moon is there." 

"I guess you'll have to see it to believe it." He elbows my side teasingly and I roll my eyes. 

The sun was setting lightly as we drove and that's when I turn to him again. "Are you doing any super important famous people things on Wednesday?" I ask and he shoots me a look. 

"No." 

"I want you to meet my dad." I say. 

He smiles softly. "Ok." 

"Ok." I repeat and turn back secretly screaming on the inside. 

Then Harry turns off the main road, heading out of town. "Where are we going?" 

"We're gonna go find a Canyon Moon." 

"Oh yeah? How do you expect do to that." 

"Well, the sky seems pretty blue, so we're gonna go find one." 

"Where do you look for one?" 

"The sky." 

I roll my eyes. "Well obvisouly, that's where Moons tend to be but I meant like where are we going to find that moon." 

"Sorry I can't hear you." He says, turning up the radio. The station had changed and it was now playing--what I like to call--hippie music. I smiled. 

Yes I knew the song. 

My dad listened to music like this all the time. I bounced my leg to the melody and mouthed the words slightly, until I caught the eyes of Harry and stopped out of embarrassment. 

30 minutes later

He stopped the car and it was dark outside, but the sky was filled with stars. We got out and Harry grabbed a blanket and laid it out while I stared confused at the apparent 'Canyon Moon' 

"I don't get it." I said, My back turned to Harry. 

"You don't get what." 

"What's the difference between this an--" 

I was pulled down to the blanket and in seconds my lips were attached to Harry's. "We're the difference." He said, parting from me slightly before coming right back in a matter of seconds.