Chapter 8- See you again

Levi left you to continue unloading the boxes

Levi left you to continue unloading the boxes. You called Seth to help you unpack the materials. You two swiftly and systematically managed to organize the materials and set up a functional treatment area. "Thanks, Seth!" You patted him on the back. "You're one of the field medics right?" You asked your apprentice. He's below you in terms of medical expertise, but his field experiences far outranks yours.

"Yes. Why do you ask?" He replied to you. Packing a small kit he has to carry on the field. You paused for a bit before answering. "Be careful. You can't help others when you're dead." You said giving him a solemn expression.

"Wow. Way to be optimistic, leader." He chuckled. "But don't worry, I will." He turned to you, smirking. "I'll even keep an eye out for your pretty boyfriend." He smugly said. You coughed. Flabbergasted. "Wha- Boyfriend?! I don't have one." You sputtered out.

Seth laughed. "Oh yeah? That's not what I've been hearing." He said standing up and resting the kit on his shoulders. You sighed before asking. "And from who have you been hearing these rumors from?"

Seth paused. "Well, I heard Hange saying it. About you and Captain Levi. Captain didn't seem to deny it though." He replied before opening the tent curtains and leaving. Your jaw dropped. That damned duo! You screamed in your head.

The tent curtains opened once again revealing Seth's face. "You might want to head out. The groups are going over the wall in a minute." He informed you, winking. You sighed. You'd rather do something else than bid your rumored boyfriend goodbye. But you have other friends you would like to wish luck and safety to, so you exited the tent, the sun hitting your eyes.

You scoured the grounds looking for familiar faces. You saw Hange, Erwin and Levi talking in a circle with Eren, Mikasa, and Armin not too far from the side. You approached the group, Hange noticing you first before the others did.

"You came to see Levi off, (y/n)?" Hange asked, teasing you. You gave a slight frown. "No. I came to see all of you off." You replied linking your arm with Hange's. Erwin gave you a light pat on the head and thanked you.

Hange cooed. "That's so sweet." She said then turned to Levi beside her. "Are you jealous, Levi?" She asked Levi. You heard him chuckle. You could feel him smirking. "No. I already said my goodbyes." You heard Levi said. "Intimately." He added.

You choked on your saliva. Hange patting you on the back while laughing gloriously. "This is why everyone thinks you two are together." She concluded. "Why not make it official?" She asked. Erwin agreed.

"We have a deal. You'll find out the results soon enough." You heard Levi say. You wiped the tears from your eyes. "I'll win. I always win." Levi added shooting a hook up Wall Maria and shooting off to do what he does best, kill titans.

"That asshole." You muttered in disbelief. You turned to Hange and Erwin. "Well, good luck!" You gave them a sincere smile. Hoping that they won't face any harm. "Stay safe." You added thoughtfully. Hange and Erwin shot off after Levi leaving you to stare up the wall separating you from your long-time friends.

Come back safe. You thought. You don't believe in God. But you'll pray to whoever can hear you just so everyone comes home safe and in one piece. You turned to walk back to the treatment area, gearing up in case of an emergency.

A/N: Action-filled chapters coming up. Whoot- whoot.