Chapter 16 Part 2- Test Me

A/N: Once again, lemon chapter

A/N: Once again, lemon chapter. NSFW. Read at your own risk.

You frowned. Well, two can play that game. You thought as you smirked back at him. You opened your legs wider, hiking up your skirt as your hand glided down to your folds. "Levi." You moaned out his name. "Please." You said, trailing a hand up his trousers, hooking your finger on his waistband and pulling him close.

You saw Levi swallow thickly before he replied. "You'll have to do it yourself." He answered pulling you up to your feet as he sat down on the chair and leant back, smirking at you. You crouched in front of him resting your palms on his thighs for balance. You slowly crept your palms up to his belt, unbuckling it. Purposely brushing your hand against his growing erection to tease him.

Levi groaned as you unzipped his pants pulling it down a bit. Revealing his hard cock in plain view. You didn't get a good look at it last night, but now that you have it front of you, hard and throbbing, you absorbed every detail. You knew his size was above average when he pummeled into you last night, but you didn't expect it to be this pretty. It has the same color as his skin, pale and almost porcelain, with a flush of pink from the blood rushing through it. Veins throbbed around his shaft as you pumped your hands up and down it.

You hear Levi groan from above you and the sound inspired you to take things a step higher. You licked your lips curious how Levi will react to what you're about to do. You glanced up at him through your lashes as you took him in your mouth. Levi threw his head back and groaned. "Fuck, Y/N."

You tried to take him in entirely but his length made you gag on his cock, your throat clamping on his tip earning a low groan from Levi. You felt him move, grabbing your head and pulling you away from his erection, a thread of saliva connecting your lips from his cock.

Levi grabbed a fistful of your hair and tugged on it gently making you look up at him. "Get up." He said, the veins on his neck showing how much he's trying to control himself. You stood up and without waiting for Levi to speak, you moved closer and straddled him. You impaled yourself on his hard cock. Easing him into your already wet walls.

Levi leaned his forehead on your chest, breathing hard as you bounced up and down his cock. You moaned, feeling the head of his member rubbing your sensitive spot. Levi's long fingers wrapped itself around your neck, bringing your face close to his as you continued to rub yourself on his erection.

"Don't you fucking dare do this with anyone else, Y/N. Do you understand me?" Levi growled against your ear. His hips thrusting up, plunging himself deep into your core. "Yes." You moaned, grabbing onto his shoulder for support as his thrusts got faster and deeper. "You're so deep inside me Levi." You moaned at his ear, making Levi grab onto your hips as he pummeled into you making you orgasm on his cock. Levi grunted as he felt his own climax nearing. He quickened his pace, thrusting deep inside you before pulling out and groaning as his cum sprayed onto his shirt and pants.

You collapsed on top of Levi, shivering from your climax. Levi kissed your neck, your ear, your cheeks, and then your lips. "You're mine now, right?" He asked, staring into your eyes. You gave him a sincere smile and nodded. "Yes. And you're mine." You replied, leaning in to give him a kiss. You smirked against his lips. "That wasn't a bad punishment. Maybe I should piss you off more?" You said wrapping your arms around Levi's neck, giving him a naughty smile.

Levi smirked at you darkly capturing your lips once again in a greedy kiss. "Don't test me, Y/N." Levi growled nipping at your lips. "You haven't seen me snap just yet." He added, his tone carrying a promise of punishment worse than just ridding you of your climax.

A/N: Lemon chapter end. Next chapter update tomorrow! <3