Remus Lupin

Remus x Reader - Later Hogwarts Years - No Trigger Warnings - Word Count: 

--------------

Light wind blew in through the stout window across the room. Remus had carried Y/N up the steps into the boys dorms. Where now they were reading back to back.

"I'm finished my book." Y/N whined playfully, crawling around his side and flooping her head in his lap. Remus looked down from behind the old scented parchment and smiled at her. 

"I'm not, hold on a second will you?" He tucked his nose back into the book earning a pouty frown from Y/N. She twisted, laying in sphinx position right in front of him. She arched her back, crawling under his book and into his lap. She snatched the bookmark and the book from his surprised hands. The book was soon thrown aside as Y/N wrapped her arms around Remus' neck. 

"Hm, someone is a very needy little baby." He cooed, resting his head into the crook of her neck and sucking small marks onto her skin. She wrapped her fingers in his hair and tugged lightly at the roots, leaning her head to the side to make more space for his lips. 

He nipped at her soft spots, making her soft moans shake-y. She could feel him grin against her neck as he gripped her hips. He leaned back, pulling her on top of him. She supported herself  on two arms placed parallel with his head. Continuing to make eye contact, Remus brought his hand down to her thigh. He trailed his hands delicately up her pant leg until he reached her clothed clit. He rubbed on her, watching fondly as she bit her lip and closed her eyes. 

He hooked his hands under the waistband of her pants/jeans and tugged them down. He left it to her to kick them away, and she did just that. He looked down and then up, questioningly. Y/N gave him a nod of permission, so he continued. Pulling down her underwear he rubbed fast circles over her clit. One finger went in, curling into her soft spots. She moaned loudly, her arms trembling. 

Without letting his finger exit, Remus flipped Y/N over, claiming the top position for himself. He continued to pump one finger into her many times before adding a second one.  They curled in and out of her tightening the coil in her stomach. 

Before long the coil unraveled, emptying onto the bed. With a prideful look on his face, Remus got of the bed and walked to Y/N's side to kiss her forehead. 

"Don't you want anything?" She asked breathily. 

"Be more impatient next time," He started, leaning in to say, "I may just have to fuck you senseless, without just my fingers." With a kiss on the temple he bid her goodnight in his bed. 

[A/N] Hi, human.. I  could use some requests or ideas if anyone has any because I write a shit ton of smut when I'm out of ideas and that is a self destruct waiting to implode.. I hope you enjoyed! Happy Reading!