Remus Lupin

Remus x Reader - Later Hogwarts Years - No Trigger Warnings - Word Count: 206

--------------

The sun filled the fall air with warm, amber light. Y/N leaned against the railing of the balcony, a beige, knitted sweater fell just passed their hips. Legs bare, victim to the chill in the air. The moved their glass of [preferred drink] from hand to hand as the cold glass frosted their fingers. 

"Good morning~" She could feel the tall boy loom behind her. 

"Morning." He ran his fingers through their hair, admiring it. Y/N closed her eyes, enjoying the kind touch. 

"I never see your hair so [natural consistency]." He pressed his lips to the top of their head. 

"Didn't expect to see you." 

"But you slept with-" 

Y/N pressed one finger to his lip and on to hers, "Shhhh, we don't talk about it" 

He struck a lopsided smile, "What are you drinking?" 

Y/N chugged her drink, "Wouldn't you like to know-" 

Remus kissed them gently, "Mm, [drink], delicious." He smiled at Y/N's hesitance to respond. 

"......" Y/N kissed him again, placing her hand gently on his arm, "Okay, let's talk about it." 

[A/N] Boo! Miss me? :) Don't worry, I know y'all just want y'alls fluff content, smh.