Prolouge

There was nothing but silence in the headquarters of the Foot. Kari was meeting with her second in command not very pleased.

"You did well breaking the girl, but you still haven't brought me the turtles."

Kari said as she walked around the young man.

"I'm sorry mistress."

He said dropping his head. She sighed before stopping in front of Nathan.

"I like you Nathan that's the only reason I haven't killed you."

Kari said as she placed a hand on his face. Nathan smiled and melted into her touch.

"I understand sister."

He said reviling the fact that only the two of them knew, Shredder had adopted Nathan when they were just children.

"We have to find a way to get rid of them."

She said as she started pacing the floor.

"They do have weak points."

Nathan said as he followed her to the window. Kari smirked and looked up at him.

"Their girlfriends."

She said.

"Exactly we have to use their girlfriends against them."

He said with a smirk.

"The Kraang has a prototype, if you could use it on one of the girls."

Kari said as she walked over to her throne. Nathan pondered for a moment.

"I'll use it on Isabelle."

Kari nodded at him.

"Good choice. Are you still interested in that young red head. What was her name?"

Kari asked as she sat down.

"Chanel. Yes I am still very interested on her."

An evil grin spread across his face.

"Then get her brother."

Kari said return the look. Nathan bowed his head.

"As you wish mistress."

Authors Note: I don't know who drew the cover, I found it on google. If anyone knows who the artist is please let me I would love to give them credit!