Chapter 4

Chanel's POV

The cool November wind blew into my face causing me to burry my hands deeper into the pockets of brown leather jacket. Although It was New York and the streets were crowed I felt alone. I rounded the corner that led me to a more secluded area of the city.

Coming into view was the large black gate that I was all to familiar with. With a sigh I turned into the entrance of the cemetery, the leaves that had fallen months ago during the fall still governed the ground.

I trudged along the path for a while until I found the spot that gave me a sign it was time to walk off the path. Carefully I walked through the beaten trail that led to an old wooden bench.

Gently I sat myself down, nestling my face into the red fabric that smelt of leather and soap. I smiled as I pulled my hand out of my pocket and rubbed it against the soft fabric, thinking of Raphael as I did so. Even though it was cold  I sat on that bench for an hour, not saying anything, just visiting my family like I did every week.

My t-phone began to ring in pocket, with a sigh I slipped it out and looked at screen, not really surprised that it was Raph.

"Hello."

I said.

"Hey babe, where are you?"

His voice had a little worry in it.

"I'm at Kelly's. I'm about to head home."

I lied as I pushed myself off the bench. I knew better than to tell Raph where I actually was, he would have a heart attack if he knew I was out by myself.

"Be carful coming home, do you want me to meet at the usually spot?"

I could here his smirk through the phone. I smiled as I looked down at the tombstones for a moment.

"No you don't ha.."

I was cut off  when someone bumped into me causing me huff and stumble backwards. I looked up to see a man wearing jeans and a gray hod die with the hood over his head, and dark sunglasses over his eyes.

"Princess? Are you okay?"

Raph's voice was nothing but worry.

"I just stumbled down the stairs. I'm fine."

I stared after the man as he walked out of the cemetery. I decided to shake it off, but when I stepped forward I felt something weird under my boot.

"When do you think you'll be home?"

I basically ignored him as bent down to pick up a large brown envelope that the man dropped when he ran into me. I turned it over to see what was written on it, but what I saw caused my heart to stop.

"Raph I think I'm going to stay at Kelly's a little while longer."

I said as I ran to the opening gate of the cemetery looking around for the man, to see if he was anywhere in sight.

"Why?"

Raph's Brooklyn accent brought me back to reality.

"We have to talk some more about wedding choices. Can you tell Isabelle that I need her and Liz to come over to Kelly's house? It's important."

I said trying my best to hide how scared I was right now.

  "Sure no problem. Is every thing okay?"

He asked.

"Yes everything's fine. I love you."

I said ready to hang it up and run.

"I love you too Chanel."

With that I hung up the phone and stared down at the writing on the envelope.

For the Lovely Ladies:
Chanel Miller
Kelly Johnson
Elizabeth Williams
Isabelle Grace

See you soon