Chapter 5

Leo's POV

"Leo meditating is boring."

I opened one of my eyes to see Isabelle sitting across from me with her arms crossed over her chest, both her eyes opened, and a smile on her lips.

"You're the one who wanted to train with me."

I said copying her by crossing arms over my chest and smiling. She rolled her eyes and huffed annoyed.

"This is not what I meant."

She said as she moved her braid off her shoulder.

"Meditation is a very important part of training."

I said as I watched her stand up.

"Why won't you train me? Like actually train me?"

She asked. With a sigh I stood and stalked over to her, I looked down at her with a brow raised.

"Why do you want to train?"

I asked as I placed my hands on her arms, she looked up at me with her sapphire eyes held something inside of them.

"Forget it."

She laid her head against my plastron as I wrapped my arms around her. We stood like that for a moment before I gracefully sat down on my bed,pulling her down with me. We laid down together on my bed just wrapped in each others embrace.

"I love you Isabelle."

I said as I reached  up behind her back and softly started undoing the braid she had in her hair.

"I love you more Leonardo."

She said as she started playing with my bandanna tails. I wish we could have stayed like that forever, in that moment where we were both safe, and no worries at all.

"Umm care if I interrupt?"

I lifted my head to see Raph standing in the doorway with a smirk. Isabelle quickly pulled away and sat up, a slight blush on her cheeks.

"What do you need Raph ?"

I asked as I sat up and wrapped an arm around her shoulders.

"I just got off the phone with Chanel. She asked me to tell Izzy to meet her at Kelly's house with Liz. She said its important."

Raph explained as he leaned up against the door frame.

"Okay I'll head out here in a minute."

Isabelle said as rose from the bed and slipping on a long sleeve shirt over her tank top. She grabbed a pair of socks out of the drawer and sat down on the bed to put them on, that when I noticed a good size bruise.

I had seen bruises like that before, it's the kind you get when your first learning how to a defensive round house kick. My brothers and I had them all the time when we first started training.

"Love, where did you get the bruise?"

I asked just before she slipped the sock over her foot. She stopped moving for a moment.

"I accidentally stepped on her foot the other day."

Raph spoke up causing me to look over at him, I couldn't tell if he was lying or telling the truth.

"Yeah and I could have killed him for it."

Isabelle said with a chuckle as she slipped on her sock and stood up. She placed a small kiss on my lips.

"Be careful. Call me when you get there?"

I smiled up at her.

"I call you after I pick up Liz and when I get there."

She said with a smile as she walked to the door.

"See you Izzy."

Raph said as she walked past him. She smiled and walked on past him, leaving just me and him there. It was silent for a moment and Raph turned to prepare himself to walk out.

"Raph."

I said causing him to stop and look back at me.

"Yeah Leo?"

He said raising a brow at me.

"You're not keeping something from me are you? Something that involves Isabelle?"

I asked. H shook his head and chuckled.

"Why would I do that? I'm your brother."

He said with a smile. I nodded as he walked away leaving me to sit there and wonder what was going on, and what the two of them are hiding. Although I had a feeling I knew they were going against my wishes, but I hoped it wasn't true.