Chapter 14

Mikey's POV

"Leo I'm sorry. I-I didn't mean to."

I couldn't even bring myself to finish, I felt guilt in my chest as I watched Leo stare absently after Isabelle.

"Mikey its okay."

I heard Liz behind me whisper as she stood and placed a hand on my shoulder. I couldn't pull my eyes off of Leo though, he wasn't moving almost as if he was froze. Raph stepped foreword trying to get Leo's attention.

"Leo? Leonardo? Snap out of it."

Raph said as he walked out towards him. It happened in an instant Leo snapped out of whatever trance he was in and ran up the stairs, leaving us all confused.

"What's he doing?"

Chanel asked as she stood up off the couch, just as Leo bust back out of his room his katanas in his hands, slipping them into their sheaths as he raced back down the steps.

"Leo where are you going?"

I said as Raph and I rushed to stop him before he made out the opening of the door. He struggled get free of our grip.

"Let me go I have to go after her!"

He yelled in frustration.

"Leo you can't go up to the surface. It's daytime people will see you."

Liz said as she ran to stand in front of Leo trying to calm him down.

"But I can't just let her walk out. I love her."

He said as he continued to fight to free himself.

"But you can't go Leo, please wait till later."

Raph said calmly for once. Leo must have seen the reasoning because he stopped struggling.

"Come on guys we promised Donnie we'd help him for tonight."

Chanel said as we split up, to our designated spots that Donnie had asked us to be at to start getting ready.

"Mikey."

Liz stopped me right before I walked into the kitchen.

"What?"

I asked softly as I placed my hand on hers.

"I love you."

She said as she placed a soft kiss on my cheek and turning to help Chanel with cleaning up the room for Donnie. With a sigh I walked into the kitchen where I was suppose to make dinner, next to the sink was Leo washing his hands absentminded, preparing to make desert -Kelly's favorite- not saying a word.

"Leo I'm so sorry. I shouldn't have said anything. I was just being my usually bone head self, not thinking before I spoke. This is all my fault."

I said placing a hand on his shoulder, he turned with a slight smile, sadness in his eyes.

"What happened was not your fault. It was mine. I should have told her about Karari. No one else but me, and I plan on making it right."

He said with determination causing me to smile, I smiled.

"I could help you if you want. After all you did help me with Liz."

I said pulling him into a brotherly hug.

"Thanks little brother."

He said rubbing my head like he use to when we were younger. I simply smiled and replied.

"Anytime big brother."