Chapter 20

Chanel's POV

"We'll be there in ten."

Isabelle's voice was the last thing I heard before I hung up the phone. Guilt filled me knowing what I had just done but when I felt the tip of blade dig deeper into my side, guilt was replaced with anger.

"You did wonderful darling."

I bit my lip to hold back a gag as Nathan pulled me closer, his arm over my shoulders a hand playing with my hair.

"I hate your guts."

I said with a fake smile like he had told me to do so people passing by wouldn't be suspicious, that remark earned me a slight cut straight though my shirt.

"Don't make me hurt you Chanel. I like you the way you are."

He said with a little excitement as I gasped slightly from pain, my eyes wondered around the cemetery and realized that there was only three people. All three of them had hoods on their heads blocking their faces.

"Those people work for you. Don't they?"

I asked turning my head ever so slightly so that I could look him in the eyes, he chuckled as he leaned his face closer to mine. He quickly switched hands with the blade so that he run his finger tips over my face.

"The foot owns this side of the city, and soon we'll own most of it soon."

Shivers went down my spine but I did everything I could to hide my fear so I did what Raph would do.

"You and your little clowns will never own this city."

I said with a chuckle and watched as he raised a brow with slight look of interest.

"And why won't we?" He asked.

"There's four reasons you'll fail."

  I said with a smirk.

"What are they?"

He asked amused and slightly confused.

"Raphael, Leonardo, Michelangelo, and Donatello. As long as they are around you don't stand a chance."

I expected him to get angry but instead he just chuckled and looked over my shoulder. I turned slightly to see Kelly, Isabelle and Liz  fast walking towards us, cursed under my breath as he jerked me to my feet.

He stood behind me with a grip on my arm, the dagger on my back and his face right next mine.

"Every hero has an Achilles heel."

He said in a rough harsh voice.

"Chanel?"

Kelly's worried voice snapped me back into reality. I felt my heart break as I looked at each of their confused and angry faces taking in what they saw.

"I'm sorry guys. I'm so sorry he made me. I.. Set you guys up."

Tears were starting to build in my eyes as Nathan chuckled and stood beside me revealing the blade he had in his hand. He still had a right grip on my arm, I watched as the three hooded figures snuck up behind the other three and before I could warn them grab a hold of them.

"I warned you girls. That our game was coming to an end."

He said as he reached in the pocket of my jacket and nodded his head to his partners who did the same to the other three girls.

"Why do you want our phones?"

Liz asked angrily trying to jerk her arm free. Nathan chuckled and threw my phone on the ground before stomping his foot on it hard, shattering it into pieces.

"Can't have your boyfriends tracking us. Can we?"

He smirked as his partners did the same with the others phones. Isabelle wasn't trying to free her arm or fight back. Her face was angry but somehow still calm, most be a trait she's picked up from Leo.

"You won't get away with this."

She said with determination in voice. Nathan smirk at her and said with a very confident tone.

"No one will be able to stop me this time."