Chapter 26

Donnie's POV

"Anything?"

Leo asked me looking over my shoulder as I tried location the girls by their T-phones. I was typing frantically on my laptop. I shook my head viciously.

"No I can't get a location on any of them."

I said angrily hitting April's kitchen counter. Leo started to pace the floor frantically, April kept trying to call Casey she groaned in frustration, throwing her phone to the couch.

"Casey won't answer."

She said as ran her hands through her hair. I couldn't take it anymore, I quickly jumped to my feet grabbing my Bo staff and headed to the window. I was about five feet away when Leo grabbed my arm stopping me in my tracks.

"Donnie we were out there for two hours. Let Mikey and Raph look."

He said in a serious tone. I was about to argue with him when I heard noises coming from the stairs that lead from the Antique store to Aprils apartment.

Leo and April heard it too, the three of us grabbed our weapons, unsure of who was about to greet us.

"Donatello! Donnie!"

The door bust open to reveal Kelly wearing a big bulky jacket, her face and lips looked very pale, her hair a mess, a little bit of blood on her forehead and tears in her eyes.

"Kelly!"

I yelled as I ran to her, wrapping her in my arms and placing a long passionate kiss on her lips. I was so happy and relived that I almost didn't notice how cold she was. Tears started to run down her face as she pulled back from the kiss.

"Get some blankets and heat up some water, their both freezing. Donnie your gonna need to gather your first aid supplies."

Raph said as he and Mikey walked through the door carrying an unconscious Casey.

"Casey!"

April yelled and dropped her weapon, clearing of the couch so that they could lay him down. With my head I motioned for Leo to take Kelly so that I could go check on Casey.

"Take her to the bathroom. Clean and bandage the cut on her head."

I whispered to Leo as he gently took ahold of Kelly leading her away from the rest of us. When they had disappeared down the hallway I rushed over to Casey checking him for injures.

When I placed my hands on his stomach, he groaned even in his unconscious state, so timidly I raised his shirt revealing his extremely bruised abdomen.

"April grab my supply bag. This going to take awhile."

~~~~

"He just took them, he didn't say where he was going to take us or what he was going to do with us."

Kelly finished telling us what happened, taking a sip of hot chocolate. She was wearing some of Aprils clothes, black sweatpants and a gray sweat shirt.

Her hair up in a bun on her head, a bandage on her forehead, wrapped up in blankets while sitting in my lap.

"Kelly what have you and the others been hiding from us?"

Leo asked turning his attention away from the window to look at her. I could tell by looking at him that he was worried out of his mind, but so was Raph and Mikey.

Kelly stiffened in lap at that question, looking down at her hot chocolate. The others looked at me with their brows raised.

"Angel please. We have to find the others."

I said whispering in her ear, she nodded her head softly reaching out to place her cup on the coffee table and standing to her feet.

"Promise you won't get mad? Please."

She said looking at each one of us causing us all to increase our level of worry. We all exchanged looks before we all nodded, Raph rose from his seat on the floor and placed a hand on her shoulder.

"Tell us Kelly."

He said softly as if he was almost afraid to hear her answer. She nodded with a sigh a look of sadness washed across her her face, building herself up for it.

"Nathan has been stalking us from weeks."

She said looking down. Her statement caused Mikey and I to jump to our feet, Leo rushed over closer to her, Raph's, grip tightened on her shoulder. She started to gasp in pain causing Raph to realize what he was doing and let her go.

I walked over to her and took her by the hand, leading her back over to couch-Casey was with April in her bedroom-so that she could sit down.

"On what level of stalking are we talking about here?"

Mikey asked as we formed a half circle around her tears started to form in her eyes.

"Extreme level."

She said as I sat down in the couch next to her. Softly I wiped the tears off her cheeks.

"Tell us please Kelly."

I said lift her head up. She nodded her head and dried up her tears, taking a deep breath she closed her eyes.

"It started when he dropped and envelope full of pictures, pictures of the four of us, off with Chanel at the cemetery. We didn't get to see all the pictures though because he called Isabelle. He was watching her through the window of room, taunting her. So in anger she threw her phone and the pictures into the fire place."

She paused for a moment to look at all expressions.

"Continue."

Leo said calmly all though I could see the anger in his eyes.

"The night we had dance lessons, he was in my house. He held a blade to my throat while he talked to Chanel."

She dropped her eyes.

"Why the hell did you not tell us?!We were just in the room above you?!"

Raph yelled as throwing his hand up in frustration. Kelly stood up quickly anger written all over her face as she looked at all of us.

"None of this matters! Nathan has the others and it's untelling what he's doing to them! We need to find!"

She yelled and with that it was like a fire was lit inside of us. We all quickly grabbed our weapons.

"Where would he have taken them?"

Mikey asked as I started typing into my laptop.

"Foot headquarters maybe?" 

Kelly said causing Leo to shake his head.

"They don't keep prisoners there."

When he said that it was like a light bulb went off four the four of us, we knew where he took them. The warehouse where he had tortured Isabelle, the four of us hurried towards the window, just as I was about to step out Kelly place her hand on my shoulder.

"Be careful."

She said wrapping me in a hug. I wrapped my arms around her and place a kiss on fore head.

"I will. I love you."

I said before following my brothers into the dark night.