Chapter 4

The song that Hado and Iris sing is called Potential Breakup Song (Explicit version) – Aly and AJ

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

I had gotten out of bed pretty early the next morning. I was trying to make sure I grabbed all the necessary documents and stuff to sign my paperwork. Hado was coming with me as well, which was nice, but I could tell she was afraid I would run off again. I still hadn't told her what happened. Mirio and Tamaki had asked for us to keep them posted if I decided to move in immediately. Honestly, I really wanted to but all I had was my bed, clothing, and a few boxed items. Hado and I left her place as we got into a taxi and met up with my soon to be landlord. I wanted to take a look inside before I signed anything.

She opened the door as Hado and I walked in. I'm so glad I made this decision. This place was amazing. The best part was it was newly furnished and the only thing I had to furnish myself was my bed and any other items I wanted to display or use.

Hado sat down on the futon and smiled at me. "I think I'm a little jealous of your new place. It's so new and nice. You're in a really good part of town too. You won't even have to go that far for groceries, or shopping.."

I giggled as I pulled out some measuring tape and walked into what would be my bedroom. Hado blinked at me owlishly and she peeped around the door.

"What are you doing?"

"I'm making sure my bed is going to fit, Hado. I think it's going to fit perfectly." I nodded, snapping the measuring tape shut and shoving it back in my pocket. "Hey, it's a good idea. Gotta make sure your shit fits before you move in."

Hado looked around the room and spotted the window. "You don't have a balcony..?"

I shrugged "Guess not. The window is nice and large. Still has a decent view. Besides, it's a first-floor apartment. It would be strange for a ground level apartment to have a balcony, Hado."

"I guess you do have a point.." She sighed, peering out the large window.

"I wasn't expecting it to be furnished and brand new.. This was totally made me for me." I grabbed my phone and texted Mirio and Tamaki to let them know I'd need help moving my things in.

Hado had her phone pulled out as well when I glanced over at her. "Hey, after helping you move, would you want to have a girl's night somewhere? Just us and no boys?" I could see the excitement building in her, her eyes dilating as she imagined the fun we'd have.

I thought about it for a second and shrugged. "I guess we could.. You seem to be ditching them a lot. Any reason why?"

Hado made the most adorable pout I've ever seen. "I love them but sometimes girls need to be with girls. So yes or no?"

"Well, I guess there are worse plans.. Sure." I muttered

Both of Hado's arms shot into the air as she let out a half-scream practically startling me. "YAY! Girl's night!"

~*~

It took no time at all for Mirio and Tamaki to unload all my things and help Hado and I set everything up and make this place look like a decent apartment. Only a few hours had passed as Hado insisted we do one room at a time. She said it would be quicker. We started with the bedroom, then the bathroom, then the living room and we saved the kitchen for last. There wasn't much to unpack, anyway.

I had sat down for the moment to take a breath as I flipped on the television. A news bulletin was on as it plastered Hawks' pictures all over the screen. I thought it was going to talk about how he was still missing until the words 'FOUND!' plastered themselves on the screen. I sat up straighter, my heart rate increasing as I turned up the TV's volume.