Chapter 7

I still don't know why I followed her, but I did. I kept the mask she gave me on and made sure my hood was up. I wasn't sure why she wanted me to blend in with my surroundings better, but I didn't bother to ask. I didn't really mind or care. Toga ended up dragging me to a random store. The large CLOSED sign on the front door indicated it was shut down for the evening.

"Guess their closed," I said, stating the obvious rather boredly.

She only smiled at me as she led me around back. We both stared at the padlock as she groaned. She looked over at me, pointing at the padlock.

"Can you open it?" She asked.

I repeated my earlier statement to her about them being closed before she glared at me. I sighed and did what I shouldn't have done. I opened it by crushing the lock with my quirk. Its steel crumpled like it was made of tin foil as it broke and unceremoniously fell to the ground. Toga gave a small cheer and pulled the door open, tugging me along with her.

She walked over to a small room in the corner with the words 'Management office' on the door. She kicked it open. The door seemed to buckle startlingly easy. I walked up behind her to see the room full of camera controls and alarms. I scanned the rows of screens to see if there was a camera trained on the back door we just broke into. Not sure if there was one on that area though. Never heard an alarm sound if we did trip one. I watched as she shut everything off and latched onto my wrist again, leading me out into the women's clothing area.

She started holding clothes up to herself and ripping off the security tags whenever she found something she liked. She started holding clothes up to me and I shoved them away.

"I don't really need any new clothes.." I said in low voice as I leaned on the nearby wall.

Toga shrugged as she continued to go through the racks. After watching her for some time I got annoyed with her antics and started wandering around the store. I had made it to the toy aisle, and I browsed through all the ridiculous amounts of hero toys. Most of the toys were All Might, Endeavor, Mirko, and a few other heroes.

I walked a bit further down, spotting the stuffed animals. A huge display of hero plushies sat at the end of the aisle. Most of them were various depictions of All Might and Endeavor, with a small amount of them being other notable heroes. I found three that were actually Hawks. I grabbed one, picking it up by the throat. I squeezed as the head and body bulged.

"You aren't actually going to get one of those, are you?"

I turned to see Toga standing behind me, her nose wrinkled in distaste. She eyed the way I was holding the plushie and laughed a little.

"Gotta beef with the bird guy?" She inquired.

I squeezed it harder and tossed it back up onto the shelf. She pulled a knife out, making me a little nervous.

"We can gut all these if you want." She flicked the blade out of the handle and grinned maliciously at the display of dolls. "Or I can just do it. It's nothing like gutting a real human," she giggled. "But beggars can't be choosers. I don't mind if you wanna watch me rip them to shreds, though." She grinned as she promptly thrust her knife into the face of an All Might doll and dragged it down its body with a loud rip. I just shrugged as I watched her jubilant mutilation of the faux heros. I was going to make a comment before another voice cut in.

"What the hell are you doing in here?"

We both stopped what we were doing to see Dabi looming at the entrance of the aisle, staring at us. Toga perked up and responded gleefully.