Chapter 1: MISUNDERSTOOD

Disclaimer: I don't own any of the pictures, video/audio and characters. But I do own the plot. And I don't make money out of it.

Warning: A bit out of character.

Audio titled: MY STRANGE ADDICTION

Chapter
I
Misunderstood
(You Pulled a Knife on Them)

***

"Do you understand why you're here, Seo Moon Jo?"

This must have been the fifth time the Psychiatrist had asked that question.

How cute.

Moon Jo clasped his hands together in his lap and smiled. He made sure to look into his psychiatrist's eyes as he spoke. "I am here because of a simple misunderstanding."

It was the truth, and it was the same answer he had given each time he was asked. For whatever reason, the doctor didn't seem to understand.

That was okay.

She seemed young, too young for such job.

Su Jung Hwa sighed and said. "Do you remember what happened, exactly?" The way she spoke was so kind and gentle, like a doting mother.

This caused Moon Jo's smile to widen.

"Yes," he said. This was, again, the truth.

Moon Jo could retell the events that lead up to him being walked through the hospital's doors in his sleep. "I was trying to protect my friends."

They were such kind people.

Moon Jo felt a fond swelling in his chest at the thought of them.

The doctor blinked. "Moon Jo," she said slowly. "You pulled a knife on them."

Moon Jo chuckled. It was always so amusing, how people misunderstood.

"It's a misunderstanding," he said again. "I did this only so they would cooperate. They won't follow the rules."

"What does it mean to follow the rules, Moon Jo?"

"It means they allow me to protect them. In return, they don't leave me. It's for the best."

"I see. But they didn't want this, so you threatened them."