The Crow X Reader -- Alone For First Time

Things you need to know first:

1. ( Y/N ) is a female hunter.

2. She is working with The Crow, Osiris, Lord Saladin and Amanda Holliday in order to save humanity from Caiatl's forces.

3. She likes The Crow.

4. She is also the guardian who killed Oryx and Crota.

Back to now :

Reader's P.O.V :

I wake up only to see my ghost hovering above me shouting that I am late.

I get up quickly, put on my armor and take a sandwich to eat while I am going to the H.E.L.M.

I finish the sandwich and in two minutes I am in the Courtyard. I run towards the stairs and ascend them quickly.

I finally am in the H.E.L.M. 10 minutes late. Oh Jeez, Osiris is gonna kill me.

They are all sitting in front of the War Table and discussing. I come closer silently and sit next to The Crow.

He turns to look at me.

" You are late. " He whispers and everyone turns their gaze towards me.

" Good morning. " I greet with an awkward smile.

Osiris and Lord Saladin sigh, Amanda gives me a sad smile like Crow but Crow also pats my shoulder, movement which makes me blush slightly.

" Anyway, we are here to talk about Crow's predictions. The Cabal want Zavala out of the game. For good. " Osiris says.

" We need to protect him. " I say.

" I will be his bodyguard. " Crow suggests.

" No, you can not go to close to him. Zavala is a clever man. He maybe suspect something. " Lord Saladin remarks.

" But he is my commander and he is in danger, he needs someone to protect him. " Crow retorts.

" What if you kinda spy on him, when he is not in his usual spot ? " Amanda asks.

" Agreed. " Osiris agrees.

" Indeed. " Crow does the same.

" Very well, ( Y/N ), your orders remain the same, go and kill as many as you can and if you learn something new, you come back and inform us immediately. " Osiris demands and I nod in agreement.

" Dismissed. " Osiris says and disappears.

" I will go to Nessus to keep an eye on those bastards there. " Lord Saladin tells us and follows suit.

" And I need to go back to my spot and craft some broken ships and vehicles. " Amanda says and walks away.

I am alone in the room with him. Awkward silence. I look at the floor trying to think about an excuse for me to leave.

I come up with nothing. Shit.

" When was the last time that we two were alone in a room ? " He asks.

I stare at him and think.

" We were never alone in a room. " I answer. I killed him with Petra, I spoke to him with Mara, he killed Cayde with the Scorn Barons and we worked together with Spider.

" I see. " He says and looks at the soil awkwardly.

" But, we are here now. " I retort and make him look at me again.

" Thank you again for saving me from the Spider. " He says.

" You are a guardian, it was my duty to do so. " I respond and add : " And now we are good friends and we are working together against Caiatl. ". ( I wrote the chapter before the alliance thing. )

" Yes. " He agrees still staring at me. I look at the ground shyly. His gaze is burning me.

" I want to change that. " He whispers coming closer.

I turn my gaze to him again. His beautiful eyes are so. Damn, focus.

He takes my hands in his still looking at me. I blush but I do no move to walk away.

He smiles and puts my hands on his shoulders. I stay like this. Blushing but with an emotionless face. I don't know if this encourages him or not.

He moves his hands around my waist and pulls me closer. His right hand changes position again and caresses my cheek. I blush more and smile.

And with a quick move, he leans and kisses me. I kiss him back immediately. I move my hands and play with his hair.

I break the kiss to breath and I take off his mask. I wanted to see all of his face. He does nothing to stop me and kisses me again.

I melt in the kiss. I want this to last for a whole eternity. I want him to kiss me like this forever. He breaks the kiss again and I open my eyes ready to tell him that I want more.

He puts his finger on my mouth to silence me. I say nothing but I show my annoyance with my facial expressions and my body language.

" It is not the right place here to do such things. " He whispers lovingly.

" And what is it then ? " I whisper back sharply.

" My bedroom. " He whispers back and grabs my hand to lead me there.

- 800 words -

*edited*