Ikora X Reader -- Vex in the City

Note : It has been a while... I have been waiting for something spicy and the epilogue was all I needed. Sooooo, Lakshmi dies and Osiris run away... Ikora and Saint still think that he is with our side... I can't wait for the next season ❤

Also 2k + reads. Thank you so much !

Things you need to know first :

1. Y/N is a female human hunter.

2. She is an item with Ikora for 2 years.

3. They live together.

4. She doesn't trust Osiris.

5. She is a Splicer.

6. She hates Lakshmi (who doesn't ?).

7. She has killed Skolas and all of those guys that we have in the game.

Back to now :

Reader's P.O.V :

After an exhausting day, I return back home.

I enter my and Ikora's house and place my hand cannon ( Ace of Spades ❤ ) on a table near the door with my gloves.

Having nothing better to do, I go to my girlfriend's library to take a look of her thousands of books.

How can someone have so many books ?

Well, no idea.

And she has read each one of them, at least twice.

God, this woman is weird.

But, I love her.

Walking through the corridors of the library, I spot a book.

It looks interesting.

Ikora wouldn't mind if I checked a book, would she ?

Or she would ? And she would... punish me !?

Oh yes, I am reading this one.

I grab it and read the title.

The rise of Eliksni

Mmmmm. She would be so proud if I knew all of this and maybe who knows ? Even if I don't think that I will need this information... I may need it.

I fight fallen in the house of salvation and protect the eliksni of the house of light.

It would be useful.

Sitting on her armchair, I open it and start reading the first chapter.

I stop paying attention on the book at the second page due to my thoughts.

May Ikora or someone write a book someday about me and my various achievements.

This would be soooo good.

Or I can be part of many other books. Like :

The history of the Vanguard, volume IV

or

Oryx and his descendants

Even

The Fallen/Eliksni houses and how they fell.

" Someone there ? Lakshmi has opened a vex portal in the Eliksni Quarters. Help is needed. All the splicer guardians are tasked to enter the vex network and close the portal. " I suddenly hear Ikora's voice.

I freeze dead in the spot. 

Is she here ?

My ghost like reading my thoughts responds. " No, it was me. You heard your orders. We are going to the Eliksni quarters immediately. " My ghost states.

Finally realizing that vex are inside the walls and humans, our humans are being killed, I stand straight forgeting about books and stuff and run to wear my gloves and take my gun.

With this done, I run outside the house.

I was tired, my whole body was hurt due to the extraordinary amount of missions that I accomplished today, but all if this was in the past after hearing my lover's message.

My ghost summons my sparrow and I ride it at full speed. I drive through the Last City's roads seeing vex and guardians fightings, bodies of vex, humans and eliksni covering the soil.

Alright. That's it.

I'm pissed.

I fasten my pace. Hatred and fury are the two only feelings that I can feel.

I see the eliksni trapped with Saint and Mithrax protecting them by the vex. However, the vex are more than thirty and Saint is the only guardian here.

Jumping out of my sparrow, I raise my gun and red flames engulf me.

I point my golden gun at the vex and start shooting. 

Vex after vex falls on the ground. Dead.

The vex turn to fire back at me. I avoid the shots easily while continuing killing them.

When all of them are dead, I run towards the rest of the guardian-splicers.

We are 6 at total and I help them open the portal.

When the portal is finally opened, we enter and walk further into the vex network.

We reach the leader and slay him easily because we have done thousands of times before.

Each one of us is one of the best.

That's the reason we were chosen by the Vanguard to become splicers.

Two guardians of each class.

Me and Katie ( @Katie_Snape) as hunters.

Tina and John as titans.

Albus and Severus as warlocks.

All of them dear friends of mine, especially my partner at all of the pranks, Katie.

John uses his splicer gauntlet to open a portal to the real world.

All of us leave the vex network to see Amanda, Zavala, Ikora, Saint and Mithrax fighting the remaining vex.

Having our supers charged due to having created and gathered lots of orbs, we activate our supers.

I grab my arc stuff and have Ikora's back, Katie fires with her void bow, Tina throws solar hammers, John creates a void shield for protection, Albus fires fire with his solar sword and Severus activates chaos reach.

The vex die and our city is safe.

*edited*