Chapter Seven

Harry Styles

Harry Styles

"Harry?"

I was writing in my notebook when my name was called by my professor. I finished the word I was writing before I looked up at my professor.

"Yes?"

"Are you ready for your presentation?"

"..yes"

"Great! Why don't you come on down?"

I get up from my seat and take out my papers that I printed out this morning. I take a deep breath before walking down the steps of the music room. It was the day I present my song. It was due yesterday and there wasn't enough time for me to present so here we are.

I walk down and walk over to the professor who was smiling at me. She always said I was talented but I never seen it so I just pass it off by her being a nice person.

"Are you going to play it for us or preform it?" She asked in a sweet tone.

"Preform it"

"Sure, go on ahead! There is a guitar by the keyboards if you need it or you could use the piano" she suggested and I nod my head.

I walk back up to my seat to grab my computer. I put the instruments on the app she wanted us to use. There wasn't just one instrument that I could use for the whole song. All the instruments had their own special part.

"Settle down class! We have one more presentation" she says and smiles at me. "Whenever you are ready Harry" I smile at her and sit down on the shiny black bench that was by the piano.

I start the beginning of the song by pressing play on my computer. The intro to the song was going as I grabbed a guitar. The guitar I could use as the other instruments played at the same time.

"Just stop your crying, it's the sign of the time" I sang the first set of lyrics. "Welcome to the final show, hope you're wearing your best clothes."

I finished the song with the last lyrics.

"We got to, we got to, away" I was scared to look up. "We got to, we got to, away, we got to, we got to, away."

I strum the last set of cords before setting down the guitar and finally looking up at the class. The class was silent before erupting in applause and cheers. I smile and get up from the seat.