Chapter twenty

Authors note at the end

Narrative pov

The boys have been in Manchester for a total of two weeks. They have another week and a half before they have to leave and go finish of their tour.

Liam and Niall have grown closer

Harry and Zayn have grown closer

And you can include Louis getting more closer to the two boys who are new to the group. The boys had some music sessions when they would come up with some new songs that were inspired by some special boys that have come into their lives.

Harry has kept his word with Robin and helped out in the pizzeria and helped working with the boys. Niall has also seemed to being in the pizzeria with the boys and Robin has started paying him.

Niall got a job

Liam seems to be falling even more

Harry is opening up more about his music

Zayn is recognizing what his feelings truly mean

Louis is sitting back and watching as everything unfolds in front of him

Zayn is hanging around with Harry more than Niall is hanging out with Harry. Niall seems to be busy with working and finding out with Liam has the same feelings for him as he does for Liam.

Zayn loves hanging around him but it seems he likes it more than he had led on. He is starting to feel tingles and goosebumps whenever Harry touches him or says his name. He keeps dreaming about Harry even when he's awake and he dreams about him in a more than platonic way.

He wants to know what it would feel to go on a date with Harry.

He wants to know what it is like to call Harry his

He wants to know what it is like to have his mum call him son

He wants Robin to see him as a son in law than an employee

He wants to take Harry on so many dates

He wants Harry to forget about Justin and have Harry's head be filled with nothing but him.

Was that too much to ask?

Harry has forgotten about Justin. He hadn't talked to him ever since they came to Manchester and he went to their concert. Justin has texted him but he seems to forget how to text back.

It was fine since Justin himself was just as busy as Harry claims he is. Harry's mind is filled with nothing but Zayn and he keeps thinking about every scenario there is of them and they always end up with a happy ending.

They end up together.

Maybe in a marriage

Maybe in a relationship

Maybe with kids

Maybe a happily ever after

Was that too much to ask?

Harry and Zayn don't think they can talk to each other about this. They are both scared that neither of them feel the same thing they feel about each other.

But only time will tell

———————

——— Author's note

Sorry I haven't been posting lately.

I'm going to try and stay focused on this story and try an get this finished.

I may be deleting my other stories like the other zarry story that I did I would work on but I like changing my mind

I'm also sorry for changing so much of this story, this story wasn't sitting well with me so I decided to make the dumbest decision and change everything.

I hope none of it was confusing and if it was I'm sorry.

As I said, I'll be working on finishing up with story and try and rush things but not too rushed if you understand.

————