Chapter Nine

Harry Styles

Harry Styles

          "Thank you Manchester!" Liam yells out.

The concert was over two hours later and I spent most of it in my seat. The last song was called Little White Lies and it was actually a decent song and I wouldn't mind hearing it again. But don't tell anyone that.

I heard from Niall, during the concert, that they had two albums out. They have been a band for three years and I liked that they spaced out the releases of their albums. That gets sold out faster than you can say "One Direction released their new album, in stores now" may I add.

I knew managements like to overwork their bands and that could not only cause physical pain but mental pain. Physical can go away and is only temporary but mental can last a life time.

During the concert, Zayn and Louis would fool around with water bottles and with the fans. Liam would join in also. Once, at least an hour in, Louis and Liam had gatorade drinks and they both poured the drinks over each other's head. A lot of fans got pictures which I wanted to see later.

Liam had the banana costume on only for thirty minutes before taking it off. When you are on stage, adding another layer will make you sweat more than usual.

All throughout the concert, the boys played some games, talked to the crowd, and answered some questions that they got from Twitter. For my first concert and seeing One Direction for the first time, I can say I'm not disappointed.

Although, I did host one. It was a school music concert but that doesn't matter. We sang a whole lot of Christmas songs that got stuck in my head for weeks. I caught myself singing those songs still and it's been over ten years.

The boys had descended to backstage. They went to their own dressing rooms to get ready and back in some new clothes that aren't drenched in what they are drinking or sweat.

Fans were crying from the experience and they all were following each other out of the arena. Slowly the arena was emptying as trash is spilled onto the grey, smooth floors. Janitors came out to start to clean the place before everyone leaves. Backstage staff come out and start to put things away that belonged to the owners of the arena.

I found quite a few interesting things.

A bra. I don't know how the hell that ended up on the ground. Did the girl just get hot and decided to take it off and throw it on the ground?

A poster that said "Will you marry me Liam?" I'm guessing Liam said no because it's ripped into two.

A few papers that had each of the band members with a girl, either kissing them or holding them. They were all photoshopped.