Chapter twenty-one

Narrative pov

Harry and Zayn had followed Niall and Liam back to the dorm building. Niall and Liam kept to themselves as they were both excited to be alone in Niall's room. Niall was just hopping that his roommate decided to go to that party that everyone was talking about.

The walk wasn't long but there wasn't a word exchanged between Harry and Zayn so it was kind of an awkward silence. Harry and Zayn didn't know what to say to each other so they just walked in silence.

They both liked the feeling of Harry being in Zayn's arms and want that feeling back. As they were nearing the dorm building, Harry grew hungry and was wondering if he should ask Zayn to get something to eat with him.

——

Harry and Zayn were in the lounge in the pizzeria. They were eating a box of pizza as they were hungry before. The pizza was plain cheese since it was a left over from a previous order than was never picked up.

There were a couple more pieces left but neither of them wanted to have them because they both were full. They had just finished up their sodas of their choice.

Harry was leaning back in the couch that they both were sitting on. He was patting and smoothing his full belly and had his eyes closed.

Zayn was looking over at him and taking his features in. He took this as a chance to finally look at him as Harry was closing his eyes and wouldn't see him checking him out.

Zayn looked at his shirt hair, Harry had decided to get a haircut. Harry looked like a jock that would make you fall in love with him and he would leave. Harry now looks, like a heartthrob that was just on the bachelor.

Harry wasn't sure if he should grow it out or cut it again so he cut it again and then he'd let it grow out. So, Zayn was soaking in the time as this was the only time he would see him in short hair.

His brown hair was styled in a messy stance as I looked like he just woke up. Zayn knew he didn't so he most likely didn't bother with it after he got out of the shower this morning.

He was brought back when he heard Harry talking with his eyes closed.

"That pizza made me tired"

Zayn smiles at him even though Harry can't see him. He nods his head and looks at the pizza box in front of them on a small coffee table.

"Yeah, when I eat I get tired" Zayn says and that makes Harry open his eyes to look at Zayn.

It was Harry's turn to look at Zayn without him knowing. Harry wanted to keep looking but in this case, Zayn had his eyes open and could easily look over and catch him staring.

"I think I'll take a nap on the couch" Harry says.

Zayn looks over at him.

There was a silent pleading in Harry's head. He wanted Zayn to take one with him, on this exact couch. Zayn wanted that too but he wasn't sure if that was what Harry wanted.

But there was a silent agreement that they both got from just staring at each other.

Green meeting brown.

Harry starts to lay down on his back. His legs were behind Zayn's back. Zayn looks at him as he gets comfortable and closes his eyes with a sigh. Zayn looks at the empty spot that was next to Harry.

What could possibly happen if he laid down and took a nap with him?

——