Chapter twenty-four

Zayn's pov (for now)

It's been a couple of days since Harry has replied to any of my texts and calls and I would be lying if I say I wasn't worried. We haven't really talked about the kiss or where our relationship was going.

I wanted to ask him to be my boyfriend but he won't even reply or talk to me. I'm pretty sure I didn't do anything to piss him off right? I had sent another text a few minutes ago and he has yet to respond to that one or the one from an hour ago or three hours ago.

I had spaced them out enough for him to reply but I guess he didn't take the hint. (Take a hint take a hint, sorry victorious reference, continue on).

I was currently sitting in Liam's dressing room, pacing back and forth as I look down at my phone. I was looking at Harry's contact and deciding if I should call him or not. What if he answers and tells me he was busy with classes and that's why he couldn't answer me?

My thumb was above the call button but I just couldn't find myself pressing the button. I signed and sat down on the couch Liam had in his dressing room. In my dressing room, I only had single couches so I couldn't lay down in them.

The door opens to the bathroom and Liam walks out as he looks at me with furrowed eyebrows. I look up at him and we hold eye contact for a minute before he sighed as he sits down next to me.

"He hasn't texted you yet?" Liam asks as he looks down at my phone which was still on his contact. I shake my head and lean my head back on the wall that was behind us.

"No, has Niall?" I ask him. I was hopping he was going through the same thing but they couldn't stop talking to each other. It came to a point where it was just annoying, I mean Harry and I aren't like this.

Liam hasn't been on his phone for a while so I thought that Niall was not talking to him like Harry wasn't. I know I shouldn't hope that Liam is going though what I am but I want someone who will suffer with me.

"He just texted me, him and Harry are in a meeting" I sigh in relief. So he was busy. Liam chuckles and pats my shoulder. "Come on let's go, we got sound check before our show" Liam says.

I nod my head follow him out the dressing room. We had to go see Helen to go through one final test through with the songs. They were all in one room as Louis was putting on a hoodie and Helen was talking to a backstage crew.

"Hey lads! What took you so long? Did your boyfriends not wanna let you go?" Louis laughs but winces when Helen comes over and slaps him in the back of his head.

"Be quiet, just because you don't have a someone doesn't mean you can tease them about having one" Louis rubs the back of his head as Liam and I try to hold in our laughter.

I clear my throat. "Harry won't answer my texts" I tell him and Louis freezes.

He groans and shakes his head as he lets his hand fall to his side. "Didn't I just get you guys together? And he goes out and ruins it all" I heard Louis mutter to himself. "You two can't do nothing right"

"Louis, what on earth are you going on about?" Liam asks. Louis waves his hand at us and walks off over to a chair and sits down.

Liam looks over at me with a raised eyebrow and I shrug my shoulders. "He's going crazy" I say and he laughs.

We spent around two hours going over the songs and we were just informed about fans starting to fill in the seats in the arena. We could already hear them and they just started letting them in.

This was going to be a another crazy night filled with water bottle fights, falling on stage, playing pranks on each other, and screaming fans. I always loved the things they planned ahead of time like they did in Italy and the signs and posters they make.

"Alright, ready lads?" Louis asks and puts his hand in he middle. Liam and I follow suit and look at each other and nod.

"Ready"