Chapter Six

Zayn Malik

Zayn Malik

I was awoken up by loud chatter and the door slamming shut to the tour bus. I felt the bus start to move and feet pattering across the floor until they stop outside of my bunk bed.

"Zayn" I hear Louis whisper yell my name. I was going to punch him, but it was probably best I wake up now and not later.

"What?" My voice still filled with sleep, making it deeper and raspier than usual.

"Guess what?" He says as he pulled the curtain to revel my face.

I squint my eyes at the bright light. "What?" I didn't want to guess right now.

"We just met Harry Styles" Louis says excitedly.

Suddenly I was wide awake. I snap my eyes open and look at his happy blue eyes. I studied his eyes to see if I could find any hint he was lying and was just saying this to get me out of bed.

"Really? How?" I ask him.

"Apparently, Robin's son that will be helping us is Harry. I know, what a coincidence" Louis says with a laugh.

"Yeah, what a coincidence" I say slowly.

"Harry was there getting food for him and Niall, which he FaceTime him a couple of minutes ago, yelling at him for being late and not staying true to his word" Louis chuckles.

It's nice to know that Niall is making the most of the last years he will have with Harry.

"Anyway, he was like hit on like two times by two different girls, but don't worry he isn't into girls" he assures me.

"Why would I care about his sexual orientation?" I ask him.

"Yeah, let's just pretend that you don't find him attractive and Liam doesn't find Niall attractive." Louis rolls his eyes. "Melly, who took our order, was blushing like crazy and asking him the most stupidest question ever. I mean, why would someone go to a pizzeria not to get pizza?" He asked.

"I don't know?"

"Exactly, Robin then came out and ordered her to go in the back with Zoe. Robin and Harry talked to us for a few seconds, Harry doesn't know who we are. When our food was done, Zoe, came out with our orders and asked the same stupid question Melly asked Harry!"