Chapter Ten

Harry Styles

Harry Styles

          I knock on the door and not a second goes by before the door swings open.

          "I see you didn't choke"

          "Nice to see you too Gemma" I roll my eyes at her.

          "I agree, it would be better if he didn't talk at all" Niall says behind me.

          "Yes, Niall let's go talk about" she puts her arm around his shoulders and they walk in the house talking.

          I roll my eyes at them and walk into the house as I close the door behind me. I walk further into the familiar house until I got to the dinning room where everyone was already sitting down. Robin was sitting at the head of the table, my mum to his right, Gemma and Niall were across from her.

          That left me sitting next to my mum which I gladly took. My mum smiles at me as she starts serving the food to everyone and Niall and Gemma were talking about everything that was wrong with me.

          "So, how was the concert?" My mum asked us.

          "It was great" I say. "Saw Niall flirt up a storm with a guy from the band" I tell her as I take a sip of my water.

          "Potential boyfriend?" My mum asks Niall.

          Niall blushes. "Maybe"

          "Which one was it?" Robin asks. "Was it the one with black hair?"

          "No, it was Liam" Niall says and Robin nods his head.

          "Ah, nice choice" he says.

          "Yeah, unlike Harry's choice in men" Gemma says.

          "Be quiet Gemma" my mum says and Gemma shuts her mouth.

          "And you Harry?" Robin asked.

          "What about me?"

          "How's Justin?" My mum asked.

          "Oh, I broke up with him before he went to LA" everyone stops and looks at me.

          "He dumped the guy who rocked his whole world" Gemma says flabbergasted. "And I don't mean mentally"

          Niall chokes on his drink

          I stare at her, not knowing what to say to her.

          "...she doesn't have a filter does she?" Robin asks.

          "Gemma!" There goes my mum.

————

Niall Horan