Chapter twenty-three

When it comes to any type of relationship with a famous singer or actor or just someone famous in the general, it comes with a lot of baggage. That said person had to go back into the game even though you had spent that certain amount of time for a while they still had to go back to what they call "reality".

That said person could also want their "reality" to be with that special someone they had spent that much amount with. They want to be normal like they were never famous and it was like that until reality called in. When I say reality called in I mean One Directions manager.

Zayn, Louis, and Liam all had to go back on the road.

The three boys love to go on tour and be on the road especially when things aren't going well at home. But in this case the three boys did mind because they had people at home or in a certain place that was near home. Louis may not be in a romantic relationship with Harry or Niall but that doesn't mean they aren't his friends.

Liam and Zayn very much 100% minded because they were both getting somewhere with two very specific people. These two specific people were lighting up the darkness that they once called lonesome. They didn't know it was the darkness that needed lighting or they didn't know that a hole needed to be filled with someone else that wasn't their family.

Niall and Liam left off on a good note but reality caught up on them. It snuck up on them like swiper does on Dora and Boots. (Don't know why I put that in here). Reality was a bitch because it tells you that what you dream of and what you imagine can't and won't happen just because you imagined it or wished it.

Niall and Liam did spend that night together and they did watch a series of movies. They snuggled up together, ate some ridiculous snacks as they watched a movie. In the end they started watching a show called "Degrassi: The Generation" and ended up on season three.

They called it their show.

Harry and Zayn left on a really good note that ended up on a kiss. Zayn had wanted to do it for the whole night but they kept on getting interrupted by Anne who kept on showing up and telling embarrassing stories of Harry. Zayn enjoyed it but a part of him knew that that wasn't the true reason why he didn't kiss Harry at the diner.

He wanted it to be special and when they were alone like in Harry's dorm.

Harry and Zayn had finished up their meals at the diner and Anne had left for the 30th time and telling Zayn something about Harry. Harry was beyond embarrassed and was ready to kill his mother and cry...in a cool way.

At that moment as Harry put his now empty drink down, Zayn had started to take out his wallet. Harry looked up to see this action and instantly put his hand on Zayn's. He didn't want Zayn to be paying even if this was date which it was much to their fortune

"Stop, you don't have to pay I can" Harry said as he went to take out his own wallet but was stopped by Zayn.

"No, this is a date and I will be a gentleman and pay for you" Zayn said with a small flash of fondness flashing over his honey brown eyes.

They kept this up for another couple of rounds. They didn't want the other to pay because this was a date and they wanted to treat the other like they should be treated. But someone had to give in and that's someone was..

"Fine, you can pay"

"Thank you, you can pay for the next date" Harry smiled as Zayn smiled at him with fondness and he won't admit it but he was whipped but he was whipped from the start.

Harry got up and walked to the front to pay for their meal. Now Anne wasn't going to let him pay for their meal as like it was feeding them like they were at home. Harry was Anne's son and it's like asking your own child to pay every time they have a meal at home. She was not going to do that to Harry or Zayn.