Chapter twenty-five

A/n : Question at end

Third point of view (for now)

"Ladies and gentlemen, we will be landing in New York City in just a few minutes" the line disconnects as the stewardess with a high, tight bun smiles at the people in seats that sat in front of her.

Another steward comes around with a crate as he makes his way to each set of rows and collects any garbage and asks if anyone needs anything. There was two sections and Harry sat in the second because he didn't have the money for first class.

The steward comes up to Harry's row and smiles at Harry. Harry looks up at him as the steward bends down so Harry could hear him even though if he was standing up he could hear him just as fine.

"Sir, could I get that for you?" The steward asks as he points to the cup that was in Harry's hand that he was still drinking. The cup was half filled with hot tea and was not cold therefore, he did not need help.

Harry wasn't going to say that and was going to politely decline his offer. Harry smiles at him and replies, "no thanks, I'm still drinking it but thanks" the steward nods his head and was disappointed at the rejection.

"No problem sir, have a good day" the steward moves on to the other person that was next to him. The steward wasn't going to take a no so he bent over Harry to talk to the other person and made no room for Harry to drink his tea.

Harry sighed and waited for the very stupid boy to move. He was staring at the cup of tea that he couldn't drink and he was growing annoyed at the stupid air hostess.

The air hostess moved away and was expecting a desire and lust filled eyes to be staring at him but got annoyance instead. Harry gladly took a sip of his tea and welcomed the hot liquid to run down his throat. The air hostess thinks for a moment before an idea comes to his head.

"I get off at six if you want to get some drinks" the stupid boy puts his hand on Harry's shoulder. Harry had his lips on the cup and looks up at the hostess who was staring at him with desire and lust filled eyes.

"Hey!"

The air hostess looks behind Harry to see a blonde boy giving him a death glare. The boy removes his hand from the hot boy's shoulder and blushes because he was caught flirting on the job.

"Get your crusty STD hands off of him" Harry chuckles but covers it with a cough and clears his throat. "He's got a boyfriend so unless you want to end up in the hospital I suggest you take your horny ass and get back to work"

All eyes were on the air hostess and Niall as they caught the last words of what Niall had said. The boy blushes harder and looks around to see eyes on him.

"Sorry" the steward said and rushes off to the back and Harry looks over at Niall who was glaring at the boys back and rolls his eyes in disbelief and disgust.

"Can you believe him? Who just flirts with any guy? You could have been straight and he would have just made you uncomfortable I mean you already are but still!" Niall rants and Harry shakes his head and takes another sip of his tea.

He could finally drink his tea in peace.

"Hey Harry, are we there yet?" He spoke too soon.

————

Harry and Niall were at baggage claim and were getting their suitcases. Niall was looking for both of their bags as Harry was on his phone making sure the plan was going through and that no one knew of nothing.

"I got our bags Haz" Niall says as he sets down both suitcases. Harry puts away his phone and takes his own suitcase and Niall follows as Harry starts making his way over to security.

"Are you sure we can't surprise them first?" Niall starts begging and whining about who gets to surprise first. Harry sighs and shakes his head at Niall but keeps walking.

"No Niall, we have a plan so stick with it" Niall groans and slumps his shoulders.

Niall and Harry made their way to security and got in line but it was a short line so they got to the front fairly fast. They put all their stuff in boxes and walk through the detectors.

Harry was quite nervous even though he didn't have anything to hide, the metal detectors always scared him. What if it goes off? Will he get arrested? It was ridiculous because it wouldn't go off unless he forgot something.

Harry wipes his hands on his pants and walks through. He waits a moment to see if it'll go off and hopes things will go well. The metal detector doesn't go off and Harry releases a breath of relief and Niall chuckles because he knows about Harry's fear.

"Shut up Niall or I'll tell Liam about your little incident when we went golfing" Harry threatens Niall.

Niall stops immediately and Harry laughs as they gather their stuff.

———

Since this book is ending and I'm writing to ending now, I was wondering if you would rather me keep the story on the fluff side and not include the smut or would you rather have a smut scene?

I'm not really sure what to do with the whole smut thing