Chapter Thirteen

Zayn Malik

Zayn Malik

The car stops in front of two sets of gates. In the middle, there was a window that showed a security guard.

          The party seemed to be in a gated community. Harry rolled down his window when the security guard walks up to the car.

          "Hello sir, what can I help you with?" The security guard asks as he looks at all of us in the car through Harry's car.

          Harry smiles warmly at the guard. "We're heading to Nick and Jane's house" Harry told the guard. He left out that they were throwing a party.

          The guard looks down at a clipboard that he was hiding behind his back. He flips over the paper and takes a quick glance at Harry. "What's your name?"

          "Harry Styles"

           With a nod, the guard puts the clipboard back down to his side. "Alright, I'll open the gate and you gentlemen enjoy your night" with a curt nod he walks over to the middle of the two gates.

          The gate opens in less than a minute and we were clear to enter the community. The community was very well organized and clean as the grass was cut neatly and was very green.

          The houses were fancy looking, but were family friendly like in a regular neighborhood. The sky was a light, dark blue as the sun was just away to set and the moon was getting ready to come out.

          The roads were smooth and had no cracks to make the ride bumpy. We past house after house and take left and right turns down different roads.

          Five minutes later, we had came upon lines of cars. I knew that we were at where the party was located. Harry was to drive a little further to find a good parking space.

          "Who wants to be the DD?" Harry asks as we all get out of the car.

          I wasn't really going to drink any alcohol, who knows what they put in them. I have heard about college parties and how they like to really party.

"Are we all even going to drink?" Niall asked Harry.

Harry looks down the street where the house was. "Yeah you're right, you never know what they be putting in those damn drinks" Harry mutters.

We began walking towards the house.

The house seemed to be a two story house. Fresh cut green crass layered all around the house with plants in red-orange pots. A cream colored smooth pathway led to the brown wooden doors.