That stupid Word

Hello! Quick note, this story will take place in an alternate universe where the girls/boys do not have powers. Their parents will remain the same but it would be a bit different. Also, it wont take place in the exact years that this show was in originally. THERE ARE MANY CURSE WORDS. Thank you for reading!!
------------------------------

Love.

What a stupid word.

This is a word that has brought men and woman alike down on their knees.This word has both started and ended wars, planets, civilizations, and even religions. This word has done nothing but brought me anger in the last few months. It has done nothing but left me relentlessly anxious and feeling weak. It has left me vulnerable! Wanna know the worse thing? It is all one person's fault.....and you know what?

He looks exactly like me.

Now I know what your thinking, twincest? Fuck no! That shits sick as hell. He just so happens to look simular to me. He also acts like me too. His name is Butch Jo Jo.

Now when I tell you I died when I heard his last name, I meant that I cackled to the point where I was embarrassed, and im RARELY embarrassed of myself.

He's 5 foot 9 and has a firm build. Not that I pay to him attention or anything..... He has the darkest green eyes and pitch black hair. He often wears a black leather jacket, forest green shirt, and the same damn earings since 8th grade. How did I meet him? Well bitches, your about to find out.
------------------------------

4 years ago:

It was warm. The feeling of my soft blanket and my crocodile plushy became my kryptonite as soon as I heard the annoying sound of my alarm. I groaned and struggled to both mentally and physically get out of bed.

I pulled myself to sit up before glancing at my surroundings. My younger sister was sleeping peacefully while clutching her faded, purple octopus. She was very well known for being both friendly and beautiful at our highschool. Even though I was like, 3 inches taller than her, I still couldnt seem to stand as tall as she could when walking down the school halls.

The little shit....

I got up and walked to the other side of the room, not bothering to make my bed. My sister's and I use to share a bed when we were younger, but not anymore since we divided our room into three seperate spaces using curtains.

Since the head of my bed was pushed up against the wall, right under one of the three large, circular windows in our room, I was able to move around pretty quickly. I had a few moments to grab my clothes before I heard a certain prick wake up.

"Buttercup...are you awake?"

I sighed and answered, "Yeah. Im gonna leave soon."

"Sounds good..." she paused to yawn "...Make sure to be on time though."

I scoffed before heading back to my bed area to grab my backpack. I slipped on some basic Nikes before heading to the kitchen to make a note for my dad. After, I heading out the door amd walked my happy ass to a certin hell designed for badasses like me...

Summer School