Those, not so stupid, words

I walked out of the house and I could tell how bored Butch was. I didn't blame him, but for the love of fuck dude, at least keep your shoes on....

"Hey loser, my sisters want to meet you."

I looked up and put his shades of his eyes before smiling

"Why? Did you tell them how much you missed me?"

"Piss off."

"Awe you did, didn't you?"

This guy....whatever though. 

"No, but they want to ask you a question." I left out the 'Is he your boyfriend' bit. I don't mind calling him that, but I have yet to say it out loud to anyone other than him. 

I leaned against the side of the car as Butch got himself together and stepped out of the car. I yawned and rubbed my eyes a bit before feeling a pair of hands on my waist. He leaned down and kissed my cheek. Earning a slight squeal from Bubbles. Seeing as she was staring at us from the door. 

Oh god. He's going to have so much fun with this.

He slowly leaned him to my lips, and before he could continue his kiss I harshly bit his lips making him jump back.

"Watch yourself kid."

"Same to you princess."

He wiped the little blood from his lips and his smirk was damn obvious. He grabbed the bags from the car and held it as I walked into the house, avoiding Bubbles fangirling in the corner of the room. 

I stepped into the living room and began to notice that the box was still on the table. This time, someone added a small green bow to the top. What the hell?

I sat down on the same seat as before and butch sat next to me as I continued to study the box. Was it an apology gift? Or did something else happen....OH SHIT!!

My eyes widen as I realized who the box was for. 

"Oh right! Happy late birthday Buttercup!!"

Shit....did I forget my own birthday? Wow. That's a new one. 

"Shit...um, thank you."

I felt bad for forgetting that...like, who the hell forget that? I looked over and Butch was taking something out of the bags.

"Close your eyes, love."

"What? Why do I-"

"Just close 'em."

I huffed and closed my eyes. I felt a cold, heavy item on my chest that wrapped around my neck. Bubbles and Blossom gasp and that made me feel all the more nervous. I opened my eyes slightly and looked down. 

My eyes widened at the sight of the skulls and chains on my neck (A/N: Refer to Rings and Bling) It was hella heavy, but I didn't mind. Then butch brought out a small black box that I knew held my matching skull ring and wearing both at the same time made me feel special. Butch was wearing a cocky 'Yeah, I bought that for her ' look that made me feel nice. I felt like giving him everything and it made me feel wanted when I thought about doing that. I wasn't sure how long I stayed silent but knowing that I was acting like a spoiled brat made me feel embarrassed.

"Thank you...."

"No problem." He leaned over while gabbing my chin and kissed my lips. After pulling away I could feel my embarrassment rising.

"Son of a b-"

"NO!"

"Buttercup, language."

"Yeah, yeah."

I leaned over and started to take the lid off the box. I smack Butch's hand away from it. Like damn, I'm perfectly capable! Butch was amused by how pink my face was and when I opened the box I was both confused and ......

Actually I was just confused.

I took the small collar out of the box. It was about the size of a waterbottle cap and it was black with green stitching. It also came with a small hat about the same size. It was the smallest party hat I've ever seen. 

"Ummm, ok even I don't know what this is..." Butch stated as he looked at the collar closer.

"Oh for the love of-" Blossom got up and went to upstairs. A few moments later she came back down with a glass bowl, and inside was the most beautiful snake I had ever seen. It was a albino ball python and on the top of the bowl it said, 'My name is: Pharaoh

"Pharaoh?"

"Well, when we got him he was already named so....sorry about that."

"I like that actually." Butch seemed satisfied with it, and I thought it was cool. So, it was all good. 

---------

4 hours later, Dad took my sisters out to eat and I stayed at the house with Butch. I didn't mind that they went without me, considering that I asked to stay behind as long as I don't do anything stupid. Blossom may have been tying to hide it, but me and Butch both knew what she meant and it even made him shy at the thought. 

Nice.

We laid in my bed while I was tucked inside the covers and Butch was outside the covers. His chest was facing me, while he wrapped his arms around my wrapped body. It was nice, and it didn't feel weird at all. Even though I was in pajamas, my crocodile plushie was exposed, my hair was a mess along with my section of the room, I was very comfortable. 

"Hey princess..?"

I hummed in response.

"Je vous aime."

I stopped thinking and i'm pretty sure I stopped breathing. I looked at Butch who was trying to, for the first time, avoid my eyes. I smiled and rested my head on his arm and responded, 

"Je t'aime aussi, idiot." 

I could hear the breath of relief as he hugged me tighter. 

After that, we both drifted off into sleep.

Refusing to let go. Above all we knew that we were going to stay this way for a while, because we learned to loved ourselves, as much as each other. 

~Fin~

-End of Book 1-