Summer Fun

It was a quiet day in Townsville, and I cant say that I hated it. It was nice to listen to nature...

Along to the sound of my playlist on repeat.

I was listening to Hero by Skillet to lighten my mood and it definitely helped. This would be the second year that I had to attend Miss. Sadusas summer school program. I swear that whore only has a job cause of how tight she has the principal around her finger. I walked through the halls and saw a familiar scene. Princess Morbucks was harassing students for being in Summer school...what joy.

"Please...l-leave me alone.."

"Why the hell should I?" She talked as if she were 10. She was 17 and very, very, very, VERY enthusiastic about being better than you. She was followed around by a small girl with long brown hair who apparently didnt mind being treated like garbage.

"W-what do you want from me?"

"Excuse me?! AS IF some stupid, brainless wanna'be has some of ANYTHING that would good enough for me!"

I clenched my teeth as I walked towards my assigned room. I promised my stuck up prick of an older sister that I would try and stay out of fights. At least until my first week was over...

"Hey! Dyke!"

I stopped dead in my tracks. Dyke? Ex-fucking-cuse me? I swung my head around and glared at the pigtailed asshole whose ass I was about to kick.

"The fuck did you call me?"

"You heard me! Or are you to stupid to understand simple english!"

Morbuck stood there with a sinister smile as her freckles carefully shaped her face. Her yellow cardigan was at the perfect legth compared to her crisp, white skirt she wore. I looked around, not daring to loose my cool, as several, if not dozens of summer school prisoners stopped to see my reaction.

Truth be told, I had the reputation of fighting at the drop of a hat, so the fact that she wasnt bleeding on the floor right now was new to everyone.

"I suggest you watch your mouth before you say something stupid."

"Oh really? Like what? That i think your a hopeless wanna-be just like everyone else here?"

Breath Buttercup....just breathe..

"Or do you not want me to mention that im not a suck-up orphan like you?"

The crowd, now doubled in size, let out a low sound reflecting that they thought what she said might be true. Fuck.

"Ha, is that the best you got afro?"

Her faced changed from a victorious glow to a dead glare. She wore her hair in two pigtails..and due to the nature of her Scottish parents, it was curly and thick. She hated how it puffed up, so she took this insult quite personally.

"Ohhh...whats wrong? Did I say the only thing that makes you feel all pissy? Or did I make you feel like a hopeless wanna-be?"

I could see smirks and could hear snickers coming from.the surrounding students.

"UGH!SHUT UP!"

"How about no." I walked close to her and at this point I was within arms reach.

"And unless you want daddy's precious little girl to come home all bloodied and shit, I suggest you stop talking to me."

She had a strong hatred in her eyes that was coated in fear.

"Arrgh. WHATEVER! You peasants bore me anyway! Lets go Dork!"

The girl with brown hair flinched and walked away with Morbuck. The crowd disbanded and I walked to my classroom.

RIIIIIIIINNNNNGGGG

SHIT!!

I picked up the pace and ran to room 303. I slammed open the door revealing a very unhappy teacher. She glared at me through her messy dark hair before motioning for me to take my seat.

I sat down and grabbed some missing work from my backpack before hearing gasps and girlish squeals.

For the love of shit...what now!?