Rings and Bling

"How about this one?" He sound very confident as he pointed at a long 30" chain with a weirdly shaped animal attached to the end of it. What the hell? Is that some sort of tiger....duck?

"It's nice..."

He stared at me, as if wanting something more out of my answer. 

"We'll keep looking."

I nodded and followed him as we kept walking. After I made the scene in the car, and after Butch declaring our relationship I started to become nauseous. Not because I didn't like Butch! I really do and to be honest I don't think my sanity with remain the same if he ever decided to drop me. What I felt sick about is that I don't understand the whole 'I love you'  thing. 

I never felt that in a romantic way, but I felt love with my sisters and foster father, but everything has changed so quickly in such a weird way for me. I'm not even as angry, and I feel so much more now. Everything is brighter and even the air smells better sometimes, truth be told, I really enjoy everything that's happening. However, following Butch around a high-end jewelry shop while looking like shit is causing me to have social anxiety. 

I looked down at my black outfit and regretted wearing a skirt. Butch looked like he belonged here though. That pissed me off. 

Above all, didn't he say he was here to pick something up?? Why are we still looking around? This guy is so extra I swear... 

While both insulting and commenting my weird....partner....I noticed a very interesting shaped ring. It was about the size of a half a damn eraser and it had so much bling out that staring at it was hurting my eyes. Dear god...above all, it was a silver skull with red ruby eyes. The detail in itself was so fucking perfect that it outshined all the other rings I had. growing immensely curious, I looked around and saw Butch looking at the watches ad earrings. Ok, now what the hell is he doing?

I looked down and checked the price tag and nearly choked.

$350.00

Oh my god it burns. I turned away, feeling slightly heart broken and walked away like the broke bitch I am. 

******

Butch POV

A/n: Your welcome B)

God. Why the hell is this so difficult? 

I thought this a total of a million times while looking at the watches, rings, chains, and even pendants. I told Buttercup that I was looking for something when we were in the car, or was it that I was waiting for something? No, I think it was picking something up...oh who gives a crap. 

"Sir, is there anything I can help you with?"

I looked up at the aged staff member. I smiled and shook my head, I always get nervous talking to anyone over 40. Whenever I tell my brothers that they laugh and slap the back of my head. Jerks. He nodded and left to help a woman who had straight blonde hair that was stupid long. She wore a very tight white dress with blue lines in weird patterns. She had large shades that had white tint and a blue flame. She started barking orders at the poor man before getting frustrated. Fucking entitled ass hats. I sighed before looking at more watches. 

Suddenly I saw something I liked. It was a a large chain that wrapped around the necklace holder several times, it was stainless steel and was dripping in silver diamonds. Every two or three chain links, there was a dangling skull head that had the sickest red eyes. I smiled and imagined this on my girl. 

Damn.

Whelp, that was the answer for that. I looked around and tried spot someone who can help me. Why is it so god damn busy? Remembering how awkward princess acted last time we were in a big crowd, I walked  around trying to find her. Didn't I tell her to stay close to me? Damn. Last thing I need is for someone to try something. 

That thought made me so pissed off to that I clenched my fist till my knuckles turned white.

I spent 12 years trying to get back to Townsville to get with her, and finally claim her as mine and I ain't about to let that go to waste cause I didn't watch her. I know that has strong senses of loyalty, but at the same time if I don't show her that I own her now, then she might get ideas. It doesn't take a genius to figure out that I'm her first boyfriend though. That was obvious. Cant say she is my first girlfriend though, which embarrasses me to think about. 

Finally I see her looking at the ring displays, before walking towards her, I look around the display cases and the prices, 

$230.00

$340.99

$100.00

$499.99

I scoffed. Why is she looking at this cheap shit? Doesn't she know what my dad does for living? I shook my head and turned to her direction before feeling a small thing hit my chest. 

"What the hell?"

I looked down and noticed that it was just Buttercup. I smiled and cocked an eyebrow, she looked up at me and quickly backed away noticing how close her body was to mine. God she's so cute. No matter how intimidating she acts, I will only ever think of her as a small fluffy animal. I want to be to only one to know that she's just like this and I'll probably hurt someone if anyone else figures this out. 

"You good?"

"Yeah, you just scared the crap out of me." She tried to look pissed off but by the slight tint of pink on her face, I could tell otherwise. 

"Sure. Why were you walking so fast anyway?"

"Nothing." She pushed past me and I grabbed her shoulder and leaned into her ear, 

"I hate lying princess."