Fluffy Shit

Hello! Just wanted to point out that this story is being told through Buttercups POV. Thank you, and enjoy!
------------------------------

25 minutes. Thats all I had left. Despite my rough morning, I actually got alot done. I managed to finish 2 English, 1 French, and 2 Math assignments.

Who the hell speaks French anymore?

My younger sister, Bubbles, can speak fluently in Spanish and English but whenever I ask her to teach me, she acts so clueless. Its pretty annoying. So, I took French instead...

"Hey, got a pen I can use?"

I looked up and saw the kid infront of me. He had brown hair with circle glasses. Basic nerd.

"Yeah. You can have this one."

"Thank you!"

Why was he so happy about a pen? Fucking weirdo. I couldn't help but wonder why my face felt like something was burning. I wasnt blushing, so what.....? Before I put anymore thought I heard the glorious sound of the gods. The end of the day bell.

I shoved all my shit in my backpack and prepared myself to race out after my friends. It may be summer school, but the key word here is SUMMER.

"Buttercup Utonium. Please stay after the bell."

FOR THE LOVE OF--
WHAT MORE COULD YOU WANT WOMAN?!

I took a deep breath before letting out a venomus reply, "Sure thing. I just love having my summers cut short!"

"Hmph. I see your attitude hasnt changed...Mr. Butch could you stay as well?"

I swung my head to look at the fool to my right. MR. Butch? The fuck was this guy so special for? He isnt even that good-looking!

After all the students filed out of the room I sank in my seat and crossed my bandaged arms before Miss. Sadusa walked to us. Bitch better have a damn good reason for keeping me here after the bell. She handed Butch a neatly packed file that had the words Mr. Jo Jo on them. Oh my god...was that his last name? I let out a not so hidden chuckle.

"Something funny?" Butch's voice was dark and I could tell that he was annoyed.

"Your name asshole!" I couldnt contain myself anymore and let out a laugh. I didnt care. He could get as pissed as he wants.

"BUTTERCUP! Shut your trap!"

I stopped laughing and saw Miss. Sluts stupid face. What a loser....

"Buttercup, we both know I dont want you here and we both know that you dont want to be here. So try not to be make this worse for anyone else here!"

I mentally fell back at her comments. Im not that much of a burden you hoe.....am i? I fell silent and leaned in my seat and stared at my desk. I hated her. I hated this school. I hated this desk and the boy sitting at it. I didn't know why, all I know is that I did.

"Butch, your new to Townsville correct?" He nodded "Then Buttercup could be your tour guide."

"WHY!?" I shot up from my seat and allowed the chair to fall to the ground. "THE HELL I WILL!" Before anyone could answer I grabbed my backpack and walked out the door. I stormed past my friends, Princess, and everyone else there. I opened the school doors and instantly let out a sigh of relief. I could see my older sister,Blossom Utonium, waiting for me in front of her pink Ford Focus rs. Her long ginger hair was kept in a neat ponytail held by a small red bow, the only hair that dared to be unkept was her bangs that, like mine, was cut just under her eyebrows. She had a white shirt with My Melody on it and skinny jeans with pink vans.

"Your late."

"Your stupid."

"Real mature Butters...why didnt you bolt out the door like normal?"

"Some kid recently joined the program and now i have to fucking babysit. Who the fuck does he think he is?"

"LANGUAGE!"

"Sorry, WHOM the fuck does he think he is!?"

I earned a disaproving look from my elder...this isnt new. She stepped into the drivers seat as I put my stuff in the trunk. I went inside the car and sat in the front. I was finally happy....then I heard a knock on my window...

That was the official end of my life.