Top of the World

- - - - -

We hiked for another hour. Every so often I would feel self-conscious about the events that occurred, and would feel Butch's gaze making me want to hide behind a tree. Damn him and all of this mushy crap! I felt my feet ache and I could tell that I had bruises from when I went flying down the hill.

Funny enough, I'm glad I went falling. It was fun. I guess today is all about falling in more ways than one right? But damn.....I have a headache. We finally reached the top of the mountain and there were several benches meant for stargazing. I went ahead and found one at the very front, and plopped myself down. Recapping everything that happened.

Suddenly, I felt two arms wrap around my shoulders and a head placed in the crook of my neck. I could feel his breathe on my skin and it wasn't alarming. He started to slowly plant small kisses and I couldn't help but respond with a smile. I stood up before walking towards Butch from around the bench. I wrapped my arms around his torso and he wrapped his arms around me. I nuzzled my nose in his chest causing him to chuckle. I really hate it when people see me as a little girl, but right now I couldn't care less. 

"A prince is spoiled or feels entitled to things."

"Well shit, thanks for that."

"But no matter what people say, a prince will always deserve to be loved. Same with any other person."

"Is that so?" he leaned down and got to my eye level. God damn I'm not that short am i? I'll have to measure myself when I get home.

"So if I'm a prince that deserves to be loved, what does that make you?"

"Well you see....I can't seem to remember that."

He smiled and leaned closer to my ear and whispered very delicately:

"That makes you my princess." 

Sorry for the short chapter! I'm having to do other things today, but no worries! I'll still be able to provide you guys with more detailed and longer chapters in the future. (●♡∀♡)