~~*Final Notice*~~

Hi guys! 

I wanted to say thank you so much for your support and every nice thing you've had said about this story. I know that I don't have any reason to ask this of any of you, but please vote and comment on whatever chapter you feel I did good on, and please sty tuned for the next book. There will be 2 more in my trilogy of PPG X RRB stories, and I am so excited to continue to write stories for you!

This is my first book, so I appreciate it if you send some helpful feedback either on this Final Notice chapter or as a community message. 

Again, I wanted to apologize for not coming back and finishing up this story as soon as I wanted to, but I wanted to let you know that August 1st I have to start a long hiatus until winter because that's how the things in my life are going right now. 

So, how about this.......

If I get at least 5 comments on this page with feedback from at least 3 different people, I will try my damn hardest to write at least a few chapters for the new book coming out.

Of course, until up to August 1st. 

And yes, the new book will be Blossick!!!

So please stay and read:

LOVED IN RED 

<3

Thank you so much to these readers!!!!

Special mentions:

butchercupforlife

MSORRYM

abcdeff52A

Thank you for being here from the start, I hope I can continue to make you happy with what I write, and I hope that I can continue to be somebody you want to follow on Wattpad

( ˘ ³˘)♥