Out The Window 🪟

Surprisingly enough we made it into Anderson's place with no problem. Hopefully, we can get in and out with no problems. We creep around the yard dodging the guards on duty. Making our way to a window.

Tsubaki hops on my shoulder. "Why don't we kill the guards on duty? We won't have many to deal with later."

"Because we don't want a bunch of bodies laying, giving away that we're here. They'll just call for back up."

"Don't you have people on call?"

"No... When I go alone, I'm alone... Now shh!"

I'm pretty I told him to be quiet before we came in! Please don't go South. Please!

We find an open window, it looks too easy. Way too easy... Tsubaki hops off, makes his way to the window.

"TSUBAKI GET BACK HERE NOW!" That bloody fox!

HE ignores me and keeps going! I can't move anywhere, without being seen. He peeks into the window jumps in. Great, there's going to be a fight. Fucking great... I ready my gun, equipt the silencer. I wait, there's nothing. I waited a little longer, still nothing. As I'm able to make my way he jumps back out, comes over.

"What were you thinking? Going in there, the window was a trap! Seriously what were you thinking?" He hops on my shoulder, drops an earpiece in my hand. "What's this?"

"To listen in to where people are."

I take out my left earbud put the earpiece in. "How did you get this anyway? Did you kill someone? If you did, did you hide the body?"

"Yes."

"Yes, what? Yes, you did kill or both?"

"Yes."

"Helpful, very helpful."

## "Report in, North garden clear." ##

## "South yard clear." ##

## "East side clear." ##

## "West gate clear." ##

"Okay, I won't complain you did good." I scratch his ear, he shakes his head. So cute, "come on let's find another way in."

We find a safer way in, as we get in Tsubaki changes.

"Where do we have to go now?"

I crack the door open, "we're on the Southside. We need to go North-East to Anderson's room?"

"Room?" He looks over me and through the crack.

"Trust issues, and he likes to sleep with money." I see the coast is clear, "let's go."

I walk out watching and listening out for anyone coming. I can't hear anything, there should at least be one or two guards walking around. It could be apart of Anderson's plan, to make me think I was safe. Then again, would Anderson think that after? No, he's more brute force and bullets. I should still play it safe.

I hear footsteps, coming our way. I quickly pull Tsubaki into an open room, quietly close the door.

"What are you doing?" Tsubaki stares down at me.

"Someone was coming, now keep quiet!" I listen out for them, they're coming closer to us. "Damnit!"  I stand back, push Tsubaki behind me. I point my gun at the door.