Where To Bite 🧛🏼

You woke a few hours later, still in Tsubaki's arms. You love the feel of his skin on yours, so smooth and soft. You loved everything about him.

"You awake my love?"

"Yes, I am," you look up at him.

"How do you feel?"

"I feel fine, why?" You asked a little confused.

"Wanted to make sure you were okay."

You couldn't help but giggle at how concern he was. "I'm fine if I wasn't I would have told you." He props himself on his elbow and leans over to you. "What's the matter?"

"Looking at your neck." He bluntly states.

"My neck is fine Tsubaki, stop worrying. You just drank a little too much the first time." You move back so you were able to kiss him.

He huffs and lays on his back. You move back over rest your head on his chest. He runs his fingers across your shoulders.

"I wonder..."

"You wonder what?" You ask, looking back at him.

"What it'll be like to bite you in different places. Like your shoulder." He runs his finger down your arm, "your arm." Then down your side, "here or here?" He grabs your butt.

"You're not biting my butt. You can bite everywhere else but my butt."

He turns to his side, runs his hand down to your inner thigh. "Even here?" He asks raising an eyebrow.

"I did say everywhere else."

A mischievous smirk creeps on to his face. "I'll remember that for next time."

"Of course you will," just the thought of him biting you started to turn you on. Shake your head rid yourself from those thoughts.

"You were thinking about it, weren't you?" He smirks showing his fangs. "Don't deny it, I can feel what you're feeling. Have to say you're easily aroused, I like it."

He started kissing down your neck, his hand makes its way down to your clit. He started rubbing.

"Tsubaki ~" You bite your lip.

He started nipping at your neck. You knew you have to get out of bed. It had to be late afternoon.

"Tsubaki we have to get up." Close your eyes enjoying his touch.

"No, we don't. This is more interesting."

You started to moan enjoying his touch. "Tsubaki come on, we have all the time in the world to do this."

"Yes, we do that's why we're staying."

Insert Different Ringtone

Your other phone started to ring. You answered the call.

"Vixen," Tsubaki stops and looked at you.

"Yep, I'll be there right away. Yes, he will be coming. Yeah, I know." You hung on place the phone back down.

"Who was that?" Tsubaki asked.

"Red, and we have work to do. I'm having a quick shower then we're leaving."

"What's this job?" He sat up and watch you put on his haori.

"We're stealing money."

"That should be easy, let someone else do it." Watches you go into the wardrobe.

"I can't, this one's difficult. Even Red would have a hard time doing it. So I have too and now you too." You walk out with a pair of jeans and a blacktop.