Renewal Contract 📜

All night (Y/N) slept cuddled up to me. Now morning only an hour before contract is up. I could just bite her seal it, but I can't. She's so beautiful when she's asleep.

She started to stir, "Tsubaki?"

I hum reply, "I didn't keep you up did I?"

Hum again, "sorry. I'll let you sleep." She got up to leave. Pulled her back down on to me. She giggles, "okay I'll stay."

Just as she was about get comfortable I flip her on to her back. Hands either side of her head. "You have less than an hour to decide."

"I know..." She took a deep breath, move her head exposing her neck.

I started laughing, "you're not interesting at all..."

"Then don't bite ~" She started smirking.

"I'm going to make you my Eve." Just as I went to bite her, the door slams open again.

"Young Master breakfast is ready. Young Master...?" Turn my head see Shamrock.

"My apologies Young Master." He slams the door shut.

She started giggling, "what's so funny?"

"Twice we've been interrupted."

"This time go off at Shamrock, not all of them." I growl my annoyance, "come on they're waiting."

"Did you forgot about our contract..."

"No, I didn't. I'll make another temporary one when this one ends. No bigger." A faint red ring around her wrist breaks.

- (Y/N) -

Wow that's what happen when vampire doesn't drink your blood. Look at Tsubaki I feel strange. Like depressed, dejection?

I raise my hand to his face turn him to look at me. "What's wrong? You look so depressed."

His face quickly changes, a smirk to cover it up. "Hahahaha... You know nothing..."

He got up to leave, I quickly got to the door and lock it. "Then tell me, please."

He didn't say a word, instead tried to open the door. Place both hands on the handle stood in front of it.

"You don't think I'll say you name again do you? You think I'll be more cautious when I'm talking to or about you. Am I right?" He hissed and look away. "I was willing to make it permanent not that long ago. I said I'll make another one."

"Why haven't you?!" Now I could see he was angry.

I let go of the handle, wrap my arms around his neck pulling him down. "Tsubaki ~"

The red rings appeared again, "your turn." I close my eyes, allow him access to my neck.

"Tsubaki!"

My eyes shot open, Higan was trying to open the door. "Fuck this..." I kick the door. "The door is closed for a reason! Just eat your gawd damn breakfast!" I heard footsteps walk away, "we need to teach the children some manners."

He stares at me, must think I'm stupid. Calling vampires children, they all older than me. Sakkun probably older than me just looks younger.

I run my hand through his hair, massaging him. Heard quick small barks, look at him. Oh, my gawd he's acting like a fox. He doesn't even notice, I wonder how long I can keep this up. His eyes are closed, head back.

He's so adorable, sadly I couldn't hold my giggle in much longer. He looks me dead in the eyes. "What?"

"You were barking like a fox, it was adorable." His cheeks turn dark red, he turned into a fox. Tries to run under the bed, I grab him in time.

"I don't think so Mister, we're having breakfast." Pick him up, he hid his head in my crook of my elbow as we left the room.

As I walk out Sakkun comes out of his room. "Hey, Sis is it alright if Mahiru comes over?"

I look at him, he called me Sis!! "Yeah sure, as I said it's your home too. Just let me know if he's staying for dinner. And Kuro too."

"I will, I'm meeting him at the mall now." He walks away, heads out.

"Have fun, be safe." I didn't realise what I said till after I said it. Of course, he'll be safe he's a vampire.

"I will," he smiles waves goodbye.

I can't help but smile. "You care about Sakuya don't you?" Tsubaki looks up at me.

"I didn't know you could talk while you're a fox. But yes I do care about Sakkun. I want him to feel like he has a home. And the others too, even if three of them keep barging in on us."

I walk out into the living area. "Hey, Pinky." See him washing up the morning dishes.

He grumbles I let him be, sit at the table. "Thanks to whoever made breakfast." Bacon and eggs!

Tsubaki changes and sits down. "Where's Shamrock and Higan?"

"In their room... Can't believe they left me to do the washing, even though I made breakfast."

"Padron?"

"I got up early made breakfast, now I'm washing up."

"Leave it and I'll do it when I'm finished. From now on whoever makes breakfast for everyone doesn't wash up. Someone else can do it."

"Really?" He looks at me stunned.

"Yes really, it's not fair for the cook to be washing up."

"Thanks," he dries his hands. Otogiri comes in from the backyard.

"Oh (Y/N) you're up."

"Yes, I am," smile at her.

"Are you doing anything out the back?"

"Like a garden or something?"

"Yes," this is a surprise.

"I did plan to but never got around to it. You're more than welcome to start one. I'll go get you some money, Pinky did you want to do something?"

"Oh arrrr..."

"I'll get you some money too." I hop up went to grab some money.

Came back with 10 grand each. "Be best not to take the whole lot at once." Handed them the money.

"Thank you..." Both said in unison and went back to their room.

"Why do you have so much money?"

"I'm a thief, I store money. Like a fox stores food for later."

"So you really take on fox persona."

"I try. As a kid, a fox would come into our coop and kill our chickens."

"Let me guess you killed the fox... Not interesting at all..."

"No, I didn't. I watch him sneak in and back out each night. My 'parents' got sick of our chickens dying, they threw me outside one night. Instead of the fox killing the chickens, came over to me. That night I left with the fox and never look back."

He started laughing, "that wasn't interesting at all..."

I rolled me eyes, "I wasn't trying to entertain you, thought I'll tell you." I grab our plates and washed up.

- Tsubaki -

I watch her walk away, start washing up. I was interested, wanted to know more. Why did she follow the fox? What was her life like before now?