Sealed Contract 📜🩸

Sakuya had brought Mahiru and Kuro over, they stayed for a few hours and left. Now everyone were in their rooms. While (Y/N) and I were on the lounge. Me laying on her lap while she was watching some anime. I wanted to know more, walk-off sat beside her change back. Pick up the controller pause it.

Still looking at the TV, "told you I'm not very interesting..."

"Tell me..."

She sighs, "I was the youngest out of four. Two brothers and a sister. Guess I was about seven or eight when it started. My parents started treating me differently. Giving me more chores to do, telling me off more. After a while, my brothers and sister started to do it. Before I knew it I was doing everything but making money. I was downgraded to a much smaller room. Then the masters and mistress started."

She stops and looks at me, "go on..."

"Each morning I would go out to get eggs. And I would find blood and feathers in the coop. The end..."

"That's not much detail..." There's got to be more than that.

"I'm going to bed..." She got up and left. I turn the tv off and followed and lock the door behind me.

"What do you want Tsubaki? I'm going to sleep." Feel sadness and sorrow but it's not mine.

"What happen to the fox?" She turn away, head down to the ground.

"He was killed wasn't he?" I could see her shaking.

"I... I... couldn't save... Him..." She was crying, walked up and hugged her.

"(Y/N)?" Got no reply. "(Y/N) turn around and look at me."

She turns around and refused to look at me. I brought a finger under her chin, made her look at me. I could see the pain and lost in her eyes. The fox meant the world to her and more.

"I'm sure you did everything you could do to save him. You're a smart girl, otherwise, you wouldn't be alive." Made her giggle.

"I'm not smart, I'm just sneaky like a fox."

Brush hair out of her face, "a vixen that snuck her way into my life."

"I'm pretty it was the other way around."

"No, the first night I wanted to kill you." Waited for a reaction, she just smiled. "Till you said you would protect me, from then on I couldn't leave. Even if you are boring."

"I mean it too," she hugs me, burying her head into my chest.

"Let's go to bed," I pick her up carry her to the bed.

"I can walk you know," look down at her see pink dust on her cheeks.

Place her on the bed and turn the lights off. Hop into bed with her, pull her into me.

"(Y/N)?" She hummed her reply. "I won't let anyone hurt you." She intertwined her fingers with mine.

"Love you Tsubaki," she fell asleep.

"I... I love you too (Y/N)."

Pull her in closer, there's no gap between us. Tomorrow I'm going to make her my Eve. Don't care who's at the door, she's going to mine.

~~~~

Morning already? Wake up notice we're still in the same position as last night. She's still sound asleep, I slip my hand out from under hers. Move the hair away from her ear.

"(Y/N)?" She mumbled something, went back to sleep.

"(Y/N)?" This time she moans lightly.

I bite her ear lightly, "arrr ~"

"Interesting..." I kiss down from her ear to her neck.

"Mmmm... Tsubaki what are you doing?"

"Sealing our contract," she adjusts her shoulder allowing me more room.

I hesitate wait for the door to open.

"Tsubaki what are you doing?"

"Sealing our contract...?" Don't tell me she was sleep talking...

"You better hurry before someone opens the door." She turns on her back her (E/C) eyes look up at me. There's something in her eyes, I can't place what it is.

Climb on top of her, low myself down to her neck. Finally, she's going to be my Eve! I sink my teeth into her neck, her blood... Is so rich.

"Ahhh Tsubaki ~" I pull away to lick her neck clean.

Her cheeks are as red as a camellia flower. She's all flustered and bothered, how interesting.

She sits up, looks at the chain connecting us. "We're stuck together now." Gives a pull on the chain.

"Yes, we are... How boring..."

"You love it, if you didn't you wouldn't of bit me." A playful smirk appeared, she was right. I didn't have to but I did.

She got on her knees and pulled me close. "What are you doing?"

"You'll see," wraps her arms around my neck. Her hand in my hair.

"No," I try to get way fall back on the bed.

She lays on my chest. "You were enjoying it yesterday, it's not like I'm going to tell anyone. Just between you and me."

I look away and give in, she starts massaging my head. Hate to admit but it does feel good. I let go of my restraints and relax.

- (Y/N) -

He starts to relax, as I was about to hop off he wraps his arms around me.

"Please stay," his voice was vulnerable.

"I will," not long till I heard his quick small barks and squeals.

I'm overcome with relief, peaceful and placid. I'm glad I can make him feel at peace.

We stay like that for a little longer, till he stops. I notice he fell asleep, "how cute." I snuggle into him, he holds me tighter. "I'm going to be the best Eve you've ever had."

I close my eyes, rest my head on his chest listening to his heartbeat. Not long till I feel sleep coming on.