Brothers, Sister? 👱🏼‍♂️👱🏼‍♂️👩🏽

- 𝙰𝚏𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎'𝚜 𝚘𝚗𝚕𝚢 𝚝𝚠𝚘 𝙲𝚞𝚝𝚎 𝙼𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚊 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚕𝚎𝚏𝚝. 𝙸 𝚖𝚊𝚢 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚐𝚎 𝚖𝚢 𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚍 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚜𝚕𝚒𝚙 𝚊𝚗𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚒𝚗. 𝚆𝚑𝚘 𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠 ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ -

You and Tsubaki moved back to Tokyo, settle into a high rise apartment. This time, you weren't working. The jobs you picked were too boring. Tsubaki didn't want to be stuck at a boring job all day. Tsubaki was working and 'supporting' you. Rex comes by every so often to see how you were going. And to keep you updated on what's happening in the sulk. Since you left, Rex had taken over your role completely. You didn't mind, you still help out when he called you.

Tsubaki had just finished his meeting with new clients. You decided to go out have sushi for lunch. As you were walking down, the street something or someone catches your eye. Tsubaki feels your uncertainty, he quickly looks around thinking it was C3.

You pull his hand, kept walking. "Who is it?"

"It's nothing, I just thought I saw someone. Let's go have lunch," you smile at him. Hoping he would drop it.

He stops pulls you back. "Who. Was. It?"

You squeeze his hand, look at your shoes. "I thought I saw my older brother..."

"Don't worry, he won't lay a hand on you." He holds you close, you walk to the sushi place.

You both sat at the bar, you were trying to eat. Seeing your older brother made you nervous. You've gone years without seeing your family. All of a sudden you see your brother.

"(Y/N)?" Your older brother Luke calls out to you.

You ignore him, Tsubaki reaches for your hand. There were feelings of fear, dreed, uneasy.

"(Y/N) it's us, Luke, Thomas and Amy. We've been searching for you everywhere." Amy reaches out for you.

You shrug her hand off, "sorry, you have the wrong person."

"(Y/N) don't you remember us? I know what we did was cruel and wrong." Thomas

Tsubaki stands up, "we'll take these." The chef nods and wraps the sushi up. He turns around to them. "You have the wrong person."

"Here you go."

Tsubaki takes it, you stand beside him. "Let's go," he pushes through them. Leading you out into the street. "Let's head back."

On the way back, Tsubaki was looking over his shoulder making sure your brothers and sister weren't following. They were following for a bit, he manages to lose them through a crowd of people.

Back at your apartment, you sat on the lounge hugging a pillow. Tsubaki came over changes paws at your arm. You look down at him, change the pillow for him.

"I don't like these feelings (Y/N)..."

"I'm sorry," you breathe try to calm yourself. "I never thought I would see my brothers and sister again. My life, I'm in a good place now. Rex and the sulk are doing great, they don't really need me. Our little family getting along, somewhat... I have you in my life now." You cuddle into him.

"Do you want me to get rid of them?"

"NO! Tsubaki I don't want them dead."

"They treated you like nothing. And you want to let them live?"

"It's not their fault, it was my Mum and Dad's. They just did what they were told."

"Then why didn't you talk to them?"