Cute Moments 🍣 {1K Views}

- 𝙻𝚒𝚝𝚝𝚕𝚎 𝚛𝚎𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚍𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚜𝚎 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚜 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚒𝚗 𝚋𝚎𝚝𝚠𝚎𝚎𝚗 𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚢 -

You and Sakuya were watching anime in the lounge room. Tsubaki was watching from far.

He growled, "she's my Eve... She should be with me..." Tsubaki change walked over and jumped on your lap.

You smiled down at him, started patting him. He jumps on your chest. "What's the matter? You bored?" He nods, "why don't you watch the anime with us?"

He looks over at the tv, "this isn't interesting at all..."

"Just lay down and watch it." You continue patting him.

A while later Sakuya's phone starts ringing. "Hey Mahiru, okay, sure. Hold on, hey Sis?"

"You want to go out with Mahiru?"

"Y-Yeah if that's okay. I know I said I would watch the anime with you..."

"Haha, it's fine. We'll watch it later."

"Thanks, Big Sis." He took off to his room.

You paused it, turn the tv. "What do you want to do?" Tsubaki looks up at you, looks away. "Don't be like that Tsubaki. Is there something you want to do?"

"I'm staying at Mahiru's for the night."

"Okay, be safe ~"

"I will," he runs out the door.

Tsubaki pouts, "if you're just going to soak. I'm gonna go out, maybe have some lunch." You place him on the lounge and get up.

He changes, grabs you from behind. "Did you forget the distance limit? Or do you want to die?"

"It must of slip my mind ~" You slip out of his arms, head for your room. He follows you, as you step into the room, you stop him. "What do you think you're doing hmm?"

"I'm coming in."

"Nope, you can stay out here. I'm getting change ~"

"I always come -" You close the door, "in..." He tries the handle, it's locked. "Open the door."

"Umm no."

"I'm not doing this again. Open the door now."

"It'll be worth it. I promise ~"

He huffs walked back into the lounge room and waits.

~~~~

After about an hour you walked out to the lounge room. Find Tsubaki sooking on the lounge. You walk behind him, lay your arms around him. "Are you going to sook all day, or are you going to take me out?"

"Hff, why should I?"

"Because I put on your favourite dress for you ~" You walk around the lounge. Twirled around in your white summer dress with red camellia flowers print on the bottom. "So I ask again are you going to sook all day, or are you going to take me out?" Tsubaki looks you up and down. "Standing here all day isn't an option. You have to pick."

He stands up and pulls you in. "That dress makes you less interesting."

"Maybe but what I have underneath is more interesting ~" He looks you down, "after you take me out for lunch, and a little bit of shopping ~"

His smirk drops, "shopping now?"

"Yes, just you and me. I'm not carrying you around, you're walking this time."

"You're going to make me walk?"

"Yes! I want to go on a date with you. Is that so bad?"

"Mmmm..."

"I'll let you bit me wherever you want ~"

His smirk reappeared, "after our date?"

"Of course ~"

He takes your hand, draws it close to his lips. He keeps eye contact with you, bites your forearm.

"Don't waste a drop."

He licks your arm clean, causing you to giggle.

"Are you pair done?!" You hear Berkia shouting from the back door.

Tsubaki turns around and stares him down. "Hehe, we're leaving now." You wrap your arm around his. "Let's go get some inari-sushi. You're paying this time ~" He glares at you, "hey I've been paying for everything. You could at least pay for lunch once..."

"I want to stay..."

"TSUBAKI! YOU'RE TAKING ME OUT AND THAT'S FINAL!" You drag him out the door, off to the mall."

~~~~

You went to Tsubaki's favourite sushi bar. You tried different types of sushi that he suggested. You saw a small glint in his eyes. He looks at you, "what?"

"Nothing, just admiring you."

"Let's go, this is boring." Before you could answer he takes your hand. Pulls you out of the store.

"Tsubaki, wait up!" You trip trying to keep up with him

That he catches you. "Be careful."

"If you slowed down, I wouldn't have tripped." He places you on your feet. "Thank you, where are we going anyway?" He turns starts walking. "Tsubaki! Where are we going?"

"It'll be worth it. I promise ~"

"You're not funny..."

He smirks back at you, you shake your head. You walk next to him, hold his hand. He walks you out of the mall, there was a limo waiting for you. Shamrock opens the door, "Young Master, (Y/N)."

Tsubaki gets in, "uhh thank you?"

You get in, look to him. "Tsubaki, where are we going?"

"You'll see..."

Shamrock gets in, pulls out on the road. After about ten minutes he pulls into a car park. He gets opens the door. "We're here."

Tsubaki gets out and takes your hand pulls you out. You look around, "where are we? I've never been here before."

He takes your hand and leads you inside. "Welcome back Sir," a girl stands up from her desk.

"Yes, are the materials in?"

"Yes, Sir. They're in your office."

He nods, leads you to his office. "This is your office?"

"Yes, it is."

"What are we doing?"

He smiles back at you, "sizing you."

"You're sizing me? For what?"

He opens the door, pulls you in and closes the door. "Go stand on the step, take your sandals off."

"Okay..." You did as he asked. Stood on the step, looked around his office. "So what exactly are you sizing me for?"

"You'll see."

"Just time me Tsubaki." He glares at you, starts measuring you. "Fine then... I'm not taking my clothes off."

He looks you straight in the eyes, smirks. "You will be, I want to see what's interesting under your dress."

"Tell me why you're measuring and you might ~"

"No."

"You're no fun."