Fuck... 🤐

I can't really think about doing this. Being someone's master, a vampire's master. It feels wrong.

"What else is there to know?" I ask rubbing my eyes.

"Your boyfriend already told you how to make the contract." I could hear harshness, jealousy in his voice. How cute, haha.

"He's not my boyfriend, he's more like a brother, my right-hand Tod." I couldn't help but laugh.

"Once all four conditions are done the Servamp and Eve are connected by a chain."

"Connected? So what we can't leave each other side?"

"Yes, when I drink your blood each time it appears."

"Oh okay, guess that's not too bad. We can be separated then."

"Only if you want to die, " a smirk appears.

"What do you mean die?!"

"There's a distance-limited, stray too far you will."

"So we're stuck together till ones of us dies?" What type of contract is this?

"Till you die, I'm immortal." Of course, the only way to end it is with my death.

"That's it?"

"That's it."

That's not much of a contract. "You really want me to be your Eve? A boring, non-interesting person."

"Say my name," he whispers in my ear sending shivers down my spine.

"I want to do a temporary one first, still don't like the idea of being an Eve. If I'm feeling alright we'll make it permanent. Deal?" Why does it feel like I'm making a deal with the devil?

"Say my name," he's dangerously close to my neck.

"Tsu-"

The door slams open, "hurry up you pair! I want breakfast!" Pinky shouts from the doorway.

I'm stunned, because of the position we're in. On the bed, Tsubaki's mouth close to my neck.

He stops and actually looks, his face turns bright red. He quickly closes the door.

"They're waiting for us, I'm going to get change." I run into the wardrobe and close the door.

Slide down, "my heart racing. I need to calm down, get hold of myself. Surely there's more to the contract like not having a relationship with your Servamp."

"Nothing about not having a relationship, it's just frowned upon."

"Don't eavesdrop Tsubaki." Fuck! I cover my mouth realise what's I said. A red ring appears around my left wrist.

The doors open he walks in, a red ring disappears around his neck. I crawl backwards, as he walks towards me. So much for a temporary, I close my eyes. Feel his hot breath on my neck, his fangs just pricks me.

"You're scared..."

"I wonder why, I ask for a temporary one first. Not straight up permanent."

He pulls away, "after 24 hours the contract will end."

"Okay, can I get change now." Stood up and fixed myself. As I finished fixing myself Tsubaki held something out.

I took it and he walked out. "Umm thanks."

The door closed, walkout held out a piece of clothing. "Wow forgot I had this." It was a white summer dress with red camellia flowers print on the bottom.

"I wonder where my white sandals are?"

~~~~

"V what took you so long? Pancakes are cold." Rex was washing up.

"Getting dress I kept getting interrupted." Look around I couldn't find anyone, not even Tsubaki.

"Hey Rex, where's Tsubaki and the others?"

"Tsubaki out the back talking to them."

He looked up, "nice dress."

"Thanks, has Tsubaki eaten?"

"No, the washing is done now."

"Thanks again," I wonder what he's talking about, I look out the window.

"V?"

"Yeah," turn my attention back to him.

"Are you seriously thinking about making a contract with him?" He looks serious more than normal.

"I accidentally made a temporary one. I wasn't thinking and said his name."

"So now what?"

"Well, I see how it goes. If I'm okay, I guess we'll make it permanent." I fiddle with my hands.

"You're nervous V, it's not like you."

I took a deep breathe, "I know. I don't like it. Never wanted to be like my parents, and have a 'servant'. What if I'm not a good enough Eve for him. What if his exceptions are too high and I can't reach them."

"You need to calm down, a Servamp can feel your emotions."

"Really?" Yay...

"By the way where are you getting all your information from?"

"I have my sources," he smirks.

"Whatever..."

I sat at the breakfast bench waiting for Tsubaki to come back in. I talk to Rex and play around on my phone. He left had things to do at Earth.

While later they came back in. "Family meeting?" I ask as they came in.

They all look like they're in trouble. "What's up with you guys?" Tsubaki was the last one in.

They went to their rooms, I manage to catch Sakuya's hand. "What's wrong?"

He gave me a filthy look, threw the money at me. "Take your money back." Went to his room.

"What?" Money hadn't been touch.

"TSUBAKI!!"

"Yes...?"

"What the hell did you say to them? They look like children that been told off for breathing! Why did Sakuya give me the money back for?"

"Doesn't matter what I said. And that money is yours, not Sakuya."

"Excuse me! It does matter when it's in MY house! I gave that money Sakuya! To keep! Stuff you! I'll find out myself."

Walk off to Sakuya's room first. "They won't tell you anything."

I stop before knocking on the door. "I guess I won't be making this" point between us. "Permanent!"

I knock on the door and wait. "Can I come in please Sakuya?"

There were a few moments of silence. I'd go to knock again, hear the door click. Open the door and go in close it.