Fight 🥊

Five against one, and I can only use my hand. I'll have to be quick and get outta here. They're hard to read, I'll assume that they're all dangerous. Especially if they can catch up to me. I've always managed to lose the cops.

"Just hand him over, and we'll be on our way." I'm really getting tired of this old man.

"As I already said old man, he's free to go. As long as he's with me I'll protect him!"

"That could be a problem..."

"Go Otogiri," old man orders.

Tsubaki was pulled from my arms. I was tie-up, slip the knife under the threads break free. Cut the threads off Tsubaki, it would have been good if I have my contacts in.

"Haha, my turn, " Pinky pulled a sword out of his hat. He lunged at me, only just dodging it in time.

"I miss?"

"Of course you did dipshit!"

"Two better than one!" Where did he pull that one from?

I really need both my hands. Till I think of something I'll have to keep dodging. Pinky didn't let up, had a few close calls still I need to get us outta here.

Pinky leaves an opening, finally! I slash his left arm. "You bitch!"

"I prefer vixen if you don't mind."

"I'm going to kill you now!" Before he could attack, I kick a sword out of his hands.

Quickly put my knife away, pick up the sword. "Plenty have tried, I'm still standing."

Made my attack, now had him on the defence. A knife flew by me, guess they're getting tired of this.

"Let him go!" The boy came in to swipe at me.

Great now have two blade wielding idiots. Tsubaki jumps out of my arm, hides behind a vent. Good, now I can use my knife. Have to make sure no one gets behind me.

Sword in my right hand and knife in my left, this will be easy. Now easily defending and attacking, I push the two back.

"Damnit!"

"Bloody bitch!" His sword disappears from my hand.

"How about you two sit back. While you're back there Sakuya why don't you commit harakiri. You're useless anyway." The boy looks away.

"What the fuck was that? Telling him to commit harakiri. You're on the same team!"

"We may be on the same side, doesn't mean I like him."

"Also doesn't give you the right to say that! Fucking bastard!" I see him go for something, I'll move before he gets a chan- I feel a burning sensation on my left arm. Old man stands right next to me. When did he?

"You're way over your head girlie. How about I paint you a beautiful picture."

I stare him down, told Tsubaki I'll protect him and I will.

"Higan stop playing around, we need to get to the Young Master!"

"You can't rush art." His hand fires up, literally!

Yeah, nah we're getting the fuck outta here.

Flames begin to circle me, don't freak out, don't freak out. The water tank! I just need to pierce it some how. I look around find one of Sakuya's knives.

Run through the flames, grab the knife and throw it, piercing the tank.

"Seems you miss," cocky old bastard.

"Did I?" I turn and run for Tsubaki. "Come on time to get the fuck outta here."

The water tank bursted, I manage to jump to the next roof. Once I was a few buildings away, I jump down to the alley and open a manhole.

Tsubaki scrunches up his nose at the smell. "Yeah I know it stinks, but I don't really feel like going another round with them."

I pick him up, go down and put the cover back. "Don't worry I know these sews like the back of my hand."

He looks up at me, "don't judge. Soon as we get home we're having a shower than a bath. A bourbon bath."

~~~~

We hop in the shower start to wash him and myself. Tsubaki kept looking forward. At least we don't smell, I hop in the bath. "You coming in? It's very relaxing."

He faces the wall, "you either hop in or I dry you off."

He slugs over with his head down. I bring him in, set him on my chest. "I'm okay you know. My arm doesn't hurt anymore."

He didn't acknowledge a word. I lay in the bath patting him, stayed there for a while.

- Tsubaki -

Why can't people leave us alone? If I wasn't so depressed, I would be enjoying this. Now I'll have to go speak to them, so they don't kill her...

She stands up, hops out wraps a towel around us, goes into her room.

She dries me and stops. "Tsubaki, I have to go out tonight. You'll have to stay home, I can't take you with me."

I look back at her, "don't worry I'm not going out to find the people from before. Or Mahiru and Kuro. I have to go see someone. I'll be back late tonight."

She goes back to drying me off. "I promise I'll come back to you. I wouldn't leave you alone." Leans down kisses me.

"Love you Tsubaki."

She may be going out, doesn't mean I won't follow her watch from distance. I'm not going to let anyone hurt her.

After she dries me off, she walks around getting ready. After about an hour or so later, she finishes. "Don't wait up, I'll be back as soon as I can. Be good, love ya."

She leaves and locks the door. I hear something vibrate? I change back, follow the noise. Go into her room, see she left her phone behind. "How odd..."