Accidentally Death ☠️

- I remember to save the link this time! https://www.tumblr.comtaggedservamp+tsubakisort=top -

I lay in bed staring at the ceiling. Do I want to talk to them or not? It seems like they were sorry for what they did. How can I trust them? I roll over and hug Tsubaki. I was happy with it just us. My little family, and my sulk. Do I really want my old family back?

Tsubaki's arm wraps around me. "Stop worrying, it's giving me a headache."

I look up at him, "sorry I didn't mean to. It's just..."

"Why do you care about them anyway?"

"I don't know... Are you sure that my parents aren't in town? It's just my brothers and sister."

"Yes... Shamrock said it's only them... Your parents aren't here..."

I look at his chest, "sorry..." I don't want to see them again. I'm sure about that. But my brothers and sister? "I think I want to see them..."

"You think?"

"If I see them again... I'll talk to them..."

"Let's hope it's not too soon..."

"Let's hope so."

"We have to stop by the office today."

"Okay, do you have a meeting today?"

"Not today."

"You're not going to tell me are you?" He turns into a fox. "Just cause you turn into a fox, doesn't mean you're getting out of it..." I grab him, hug him, he struggles. "But I will hug you, squeeze you and call you mine ~"

He bites my hand, I bite his ear. "Don't bite me!"

"You bite me all the time, what's wrong with me biting you?"

I hear him growl, he settles down. We lay in bed for a while, it's nice having the place to ourselves.

~~~~

We lay in bed all morning, we decided to go have sushi for lunch. Tsubaki did since we've moved back. He only wants to go to his favourite sushi place. The sushi I make isn't good enough.

"(Y/N), I'll be back. I have a phone call to make."

"Okay, I'll get the sushi. Again..."

He walks down the street a bit, I go into the store. As I walk in, there they are... Were they waiting for me? I'll pretend I didn't see them. I walk over to the register, "hello Ms (Y/N). The normal?"

"Yes, but could you make it double, please? I'm feeling a little hungry today."

"Certainly," she walks off to get our sushi.

"(Y/N)!?" Thomas calls out.

They all come over, "how are you?" Amy asks.

"Where's your boyfriend? And Tsubaki was it?" Luke looks around.

"They're both call Tsubaki. I just so happen to call the fox Tsubaki. Tsubaki will be back in a second."

"Which one?" Thomas asks.

"Does it really matter which one?" They're the same person.

"We were wondering if you want to. You know want to catch up?" Luke

"I have time till Tsubaki comes back." I go sit in front of the store, they follow and sit across from me.

"You said you move back to Tokyo recently. Are you working again?" Amy