A/N: I Need Your Help.

Hello, my friends!

I am happy to write to you again, although the reason isn't a pleasing one for me.

I decided to write this note for you, because a while ago I was informed about something serious and I need your help.

So, to get straight to the poiy, someone sent me a message on Instagram and after a short conversation she told me that this book is in another app as well with a different name.

I don't want to say that they stole it from me, but it looks that way.

That person, and I thank her, told me that the story in that app stops when Alena kills Andrik and it has been months to be updated and everyone is complaining. As you understand it's way too suspicious and important to me.

I want to report that they stole the story from me, but the problem is that the app isn't available in my country and no matter how much I tried to find it and download it, I couldn't. So I am asking your help, because most of you aren't from Greece.

If you could find the app and the story, inform me if that person is right and report the story as stolen, it would mean everything to me.

I need to repeat it, I haven't seen it with my own eyes, so I'm counting on you. So, please, anyone who liked this story and appreciated me for it, please check it and let me know. If it's true, report it, it's serious!

The app's name is: KNovel.
As for the book's name is: The alpha and his tortured lover.

I need to thank you all for reading this note and for understanding me. I am sorry for being quite abrupt, but I am shaking from the moment I got informed. I never sold my stories and I don't want anyone stealing them and then using and selling them for his own profit.

I hope you help me. For anything you find out, please let me know.

I love you all,
Marie...