A/N: The First Circle Closes.

Hello everyone!

Welcome to the last page of Alpha's Abused Mate after a long and I guess happy epilogue. 

First of all, I am dying to know your opinion, so please let me know what do you think about this last chapter.

Now, I want to thank you from the bottom of my heart for loving and enjoying this story despite the pain, dangers and deaths we read about along its duration. I had never imagined so many people would read a story of mine with so passion and impatience and in this way you became the reason this story became the way it is today.

It's the first time I don't know from where to begin in these typical, last Author's Note I write for every book's ending, so I think I will take it easy and start with the good news.

As many of you know, this is not the last time we see Cora, Ivan, Noah and all the others. This is only the first book and I am planning to start writing the second one in few months (but I'll tell you later the details about the time). I believe the day I made the plot in my mind absolutely unconsciously was a sign for me, since it was my birthday and it was the day of a new circle, a new year for me.

I can't leave you like this, I mean as for the basic information about the plot of the second book, so I'll give you the general plan of the story. We are going to meet our heroes again, all of them, many years later, when they will have kids and a very peaceful life, but you know me, don't you? I will do my crazy stuff again to rock the boat with secret, new and old enemies nobody knew about. Nothing will be the exact same after the new storm leaves them, the ghosts from the past make their appearance, and the only thing for sure is that our young, very promising heroes will take the lead after their parents after some point. Get ready for more reveals, explanations (I know you want some, especially for Ivan), changes, problems, broken hearts, but at the same time love, unity, hope, kindness and strong bonds. These are the only things I can say for now, forgive me about it, but I believe I have given important and a pleasing number of information.

Okay, we are done for the celebrating (for me) announcement and now we are ready to say few things about this very first book. I want to begin with few facts you have no idea about. For example I don't know how many of you know that I began writing this book about sixteen months ago and I stopped writing it for about eight months, because I got disappointed and I thought the story wasn't so good. Maybe the views were the reason about it and I stopped when I wrote the first thirteen chapters.

The truth is I wasn't planning to abandon the story. I will never, ever leave any of my stories, I think I have made it pretty clear already, but I had decided to continue and finish it after I would finish another story of mine. Things changed about nine months ago when I thought about trying the second app for this story (you know I have my stories in two) and I saw a bigger interest, so everything began more officially then!

Another fact is that most of the plot wasn't in my plans from the beginning and this is why I said above that the story began more officially after I added it on the second app. I realized that the interest everyone showed inspired me and I came up with a more interesting plot, many twists and turns, many new details and past secrets and enemies. I won't get into details about what was added, I just want to tell you that you are the reason behind this story, you helped me, you gave me back my inspiration and smile and made me write this story, even though it was very 'heavy' for me and my psychical condition. I won't lie, this book got me sad, I have told you again I live the stories with the heroes and all this pain was hard for me to stand, but I had you having my back and pushing me forward with your trust, love and strong interest and the result left me pleased and proud of the general scene.