Unexpected Saviors...

You never know what can happen the next second or who can come to save you...

~palace's hospital~

Cora's pov

"What did you say?" Owen screams like a wild animal and Chloe steps back with him grabbing Matthew that looks ready to pass out.

Everything turns dark for me suddenly, I can't move, talk and even breathe!

My heart is ready to get out of my chest, it hurts a lot, my head is killing me, I feel my skin turning cold and Cynthia has gotten crazy already!

They have... Cora!

"Anna... It was her! She had taken her for a walk in the forest, two guards were with them but I don't know how she attacked them and both of them lost their consciousness! One of them woke up just a minute ago and mind linked me and all the others! I am sorry Alpha... I..." Matthew explains in hurry and my father leaves out such a loud scream that we all jump up terrified.

Anna was the one that had been taking care of Cora when Chloe and Owen had things to do! She was like her nanny and Cora adored her, Chloe loved her, she was like a member of the family. I can't understand how she did such a thing, why?

I give a quick look at everyone and my heart aches immediately because they are all in pain!

Owen is shaking, he is pale, horrified, I have never seen him so scared in his life and it's the first time I am so worried about him! He looks ready to collapse, his eyes are getting filled from tears and then comes Chloe...

She is trembling so much and I know this is happening instinctually, she is just lost like she is not communicating with the environment! Her jaw is clenching so much, she is gasping and I can smell her fear! This is Chloe's ghost!

My dad from the other side is turning red, his eyes black, his wolf has taken control and I am scared of his reaction because too soon he is going to explode. Cora was his light all these years, she is his angel and one of his biggest weaknesses!

As for the other women, I have to say that my aunt is a mess, she feels anger and fear at the same time, her features have changed again and Rosa with Natalie are not so calm and I find it completely logical, they are on the edges of crying, especially Natalie with the pregnancy!

And the rest of the men... You certainly don't want to see Ivan's black eyes and wild expression! I am sharing his feelings and I have to admit this is making me worse! I don't know which second he is going to lose his temper, I have seen him outraged once and it was everything but pleasing so pray for us, really!

From the other side Mischa, Caleb, Leo and Jose are ready to leave right now to find Cora and the big surprise is Noah that looks way too scared! I can see the agony in his eyes and I can't believe it!

"MY BABY!" Chloe cries out breaking the torturing silence and brings us all back to reality and before we react she falls in her knees gasping.

SHIT!

"Chloe, we are going to find her!" my aunt shouts first and rushes to her with Rosa.

"NOW!" Chloe roars fighting to stand up and Owen kneels in front of her, caps her face and looks at her in the eyes dizzy.

They are crying breathless, the pain is just overflowing and this is breaking my heart! They look so fragile and helpless, I have felt like this and I know how much it hurts, it's a torture!

"We are going to find her, I promise you! She is going to be back... I..." Owen starts gasping and Chloe screams falling in his embrace.

"I will die Owen! I want my baby, bring her to me! I will die!" she cries and my aunt tries to pull her back watching Owen unable to stand it for more.