Life With Darren...

"Everything changes in only a second for the best or... For the worst!"

Cora's pov

I open my eyes and observe the light cream ceiling above my head. 

Where am I and why I am not in pain? 

I close my eyes confused, groan and try to move when I hear a woman's voice and jump up getting panicked.

"It's fine Luna. Calm down, you are safe." A young woman with light blonde hair and brown eyes tells me.

She gets up from the chair next to the bed I am lying and sits closer to me smiling warmly. I stare at her terrified and then look at the room around me, I don't know this place and I don't know her either.

"Where am I?" I whisper ready to cry.

"You are at the Bloody Moon Pack Luna. Our Alpha brought you to us. Don't you remember?" she asks softly.

I try to think, the last thing I remember is... 

A man carrying me in his arms and my pack... 

Miles! 

I jump up and begin shaking.

"Where is my son?" I yell and burst into sobs.

"Luna calm down, please. The Alpha is coming. I mind linked him." She tells me with sympathygets even closer and wraps her arms around me.

"Where is my Miles?" I say through my sobs.

"Cora!" a deep male's voice shouts and the door opens.

I lift my head up and stare at him frozen shaking and crying in the woman's arms. I move even more back and curl like a ball scared. 

Who is he and what does he want? Where is my baby?

"Thanks Goddess you are alright. How do you feel?" he asks and walks quickly to us making me ready to scream from fear.

I stiffen in the woman's arms and the man stops immediately and stares at me with a painful expression. I slowly stop shaking so much and stare at him confused. I don't know what to think and what to say, he might want to hurt me too. He softens his gaze and smiles to me warmly.

"Alpha I think Luna needs some answers, she is confused." The woman says and he nods in understanding.

"Yes. Cora this is Madison our Gamma and my name is Darren Cavill. You are at the Bloody Moon Pack." He says and takes one more slow step to us.

I nod confused and try not to scream or begin shaking again because I don't want to make him angry. He sits opposite of me on the bed and Madison softens her hold around me.

"I know you have lots of questions, I will try to tell you the basics. I am sure you want to know the reason I took you from the Shady Forest Pack."

I nod and wrap my arms around me curled like a ball. Surely Noah asked him to take me with him to get rid of me and now I will never see Miles again and he will abuse me as well.

"I was about to take you one year ago from your father. I had asked him to give you to me. I wanted you as my Luna and he accepted but... Something came up with my pack and I couldn't come and then he gave you to that idiot and I lost you."

I open my mouth surprised and turn to look Madison. She nods smiling and taps my back gently. I turn again and look Alpha Darren without knowing what to think.