Explosion.

"One second is enough to bring the upside down."

~too early next morning, palace~

Noah's pov

I look behind me and take some deep breaths to get sure that Camilla is not following me and after I wait for some more seconds I turn and walk quickly to my father's room which is thankfully on the floor under me.

The corridors and the stairs are empty, there is no one out here as it's too early and most of them are still sleeping or getting ready for breakfast, like the bitch I call my 'Luna' for example. At least she is not bothering me because she is mad at me and is ignoring me nonstop from last that when we had that fight.

Like I care you know!

The only thing that matters me is my child because either I like it or not it's mine as well and I have already taken some decisions, I am going to break up with her once she gives birth and I will raise it on my own or hopefully Cora is going to accept me back in the end and we will make it together!

I am done with Camilla, I hate her, I never needed her to need her now!

From now on I am going to change not only my ways but my life as well! This is the only thing that can bring Cora back and I am not planning to fail!

I am done with the stairs already and I turn left where my father's room in at the end of the corridor. The closer I get the more nervous I become as he mind linked me lots of hours after midnight in the middle of the night and asked from me to go and meet him the sooner I could today.

I was ready to come to him that moment but he stopped me saying that I had to act casually in front of Camilla and after I thought about it I agreed as he is right. I don't want her to get suspicious or curious, I have managed to get rid of her for now and I don't want this to change so quickly.

Anyway, the only thing for sure is that my dad has something important to tell me, from his tone I understood that it is urgent and I am dying in agony.

After some seconds I am standing right in front of his door and I knock quickly not wanting to waste more time!

The door opens almost immediately and when my eyes land on my father's I freeze.

His expression is dark yet terrifying, I have years to see him like this and this is horrifying!

"Come in!" he whispers through his teeth and opens the door widely leaving me space.

I get in and he closes the door behind me sighing heavily. I turn to him confused and he points the couch, his jaw his clenching, he has black circles under his eyes and I do as he wants without protesting, I just want to know what is happening.

I sit in agony and he joins me with his head lowered. I take his hand in mine for the first time after all these years and surprisingly he doesn't pull it back, he allows me to hold him and...

This is like oxygen for me, he is...

Accept me?

Me?

After all these things I have done?

He had told me that he wants nothing to do with me, only the basics and this happened after I thought that Cora was dead. We always had our problems because I was a difficult boy, after we lost my mom I changed, I became cold, distant, easy to lose my temper and he needed me but I never allowed him to come close to me. He always had Leo on his side and me right opposite especially once I met Cora and I was behaving in the well known for all of us way.