"Soon..."

"Go back, they need you, because you are the stronger... You'll know everything soon..."

~some hours later, morning, Owen's pack, hospital~

Noah's pov

I get outside my father's room, but first I give him and Leo one last look.

My father fell asleep again about two hours ago and Leo has woken up, but denies leaving his side. It is breaking my heart watching my dad suffering and this is why I am being so strong although I don't know how I am making it, but Leo...

He is a wreck! He was always the most sensitive one between us and these last days were a real torture for him, he nearly lost both of us and he is scared. He was closer to our dad from the day he was born, I was closer to our mother and I understand why he doesn't want to leave him. I respect his wish, but I need some air, I am driving crazy and do you know why?

Because I feel sorry for Alena and not only because she is my father's mate and I want him happy, but also because she is Cora's aunt and I know how much they love each other. And also... I think I like Alena as well although she wanted to kill me before, I deserved it to be honest and I can't blame her!

I take one step forward and get in the corridor ready to close the door behind me. I spot Owen, Chloe and Ronald on some seats some meters away and Chloe notices me and smiles weakly.

I am happy to say Owen has taken a bath and wore new, clean clothes. He looks better than the last time I saw him some hours ago and I think this has to be Chloe's job. She woke up and she found back her strong self, she left him no opportunity to deny taking a bath and I am sure he tried to protest, but I have seen Chloe mad before and I guess Owen got defeated in the end.

Also, I am relieved because Lucy came here with Jose and Cora's men about one hour ago and now Emily is with her at the pack house. I know it because Jose came to inform me immediately and Lucy was with him, I had asked to see her once they arrive to get sure she is perfectly fine and she is going to be ready to talk to Cora once she is in condition to discuss about Miles and what happened that night.

Also, Jose told me that Nikolai is with Alan and Mischa in his room, because he had a fight with Owen earlier and they avoid each other and I listened to them as well, but I didn't want to interfere and make things worse. I preferred to stay with my dad and brother in case they would wake up.

And next come Sebastian, Rosana and Jose! The last one informed me before he leaves from the room that they would go outside to take some air. They are tired and Sebastian needed to walk for a while. He is tired, I have never seen him so lost and dizzy till now and I am worried about him as well.

And last but not least are Cora and Ivan that left about 3 hours ago to go to the palace for Cora's fight! I honestly don't know what to say about it! I mean, I am worried and I hope she makes it and most importantly comes back safe and sound, but I believe in her as well, if someone can win, it's Cora!

I am sure you wonder what is happening to me, if I have hit my head somewhere or something and I find it logical. I was an ass until two days ago and I regret it now, I have done terrible, unforgivable mistakes and I feel awful, really! After the discussion I had with Leo, the truth is something has changed inside me.

I can admit I was the problem all these years and I was a selfish bastard and I decided to stop thinking only about myself!

I mean, I want my father happy and his happy ending is Alena, I want Leo proud of me and us having the relationship we used to have before our mother's death, Cora is alive and that's all that should matter me and if I want her happy, I have to follow Leo's advice.