Fight, Revealing, Love...

"And in crucial moments we all realize that our biggest emenies are our fears and weakness of facing them. Love never accepted to be defeated so... Accept it!

Third person's pov

"Cora in five minutes you are out. Are you sure?" Mischa asked Cora one last time.

They were at the small room which was leading straight to the arena that Cora would fight with her opponent. She was wearing her leather training clothes, her hair was up on a high ponytail and she had a blank expression on her face. 

She was ready to win, losing wasn't even in her thoughts. She was so angry and hurt from Ivan that she was ready to kill. She didn't care about getting hurt, she was too strong anyway but she wasn't even nervous.

Ivan was calling her all night, her phone was still closed and she hadn't seen him from the moment she saw him, run away and left the club. Her eyes were still a bit red from crying for hours before she fall asleep. Her sleep wasn't peaceful, she was still tired but her anger made her feel nothing.

"Yes. Mind link my aunt and tell her I am fighting. I don't want her to be so surprised." She replied.

"I saw your ex mate and your family at the audience. I just had to inform you. Ivan was crazy one hour ago when I saw him. He was asking about you... He is going to be mad Cora. Maybe we should tell him too, he is your trainer after all." Mischa whispered a bit worried.

"Mischa don't talk to me about him or else I will kill you. He hurt me, Rosa told you..." Cora replied and sighed trying to calm down.

"Baby... He is an asshole but... We all like him next to you. If he doesn't hate you then you will be the perfect couple. Why don't you try to talk with him? He was calling you all night, he was trying to find you, the man is worried..."

He walked to her and pulled her in his arms gently. She was so tensed and she was shaking. He couldn't see her like this, he loved her so much and she had suffered extremely at the past. She was his little sister, the girl he saved and happened to be his future Queen. She had never behaved him rudely or bad, even when they found out her true identity she was still the same, a sweet, cute, kind young woman.

"Do you remember what I told you that night?" she whispered ready to cry.

"He looks like Noah..." he murmured.

"Yes..."

"Baby stop thinking about your past. Give it a chance and don't be so afraid."

She pulled a bit back and gave him a weak melancholic smile. She loved him so much, he was her supporter, her protector, her brother. She knew he didn't like watching her like this and he was trying to give her courage but she was feeling nothing than pain that moment. She needed time. She needed to do something...

"After the fight I will go to Miles. Inform my aunt and the girls but not Ivan. I don't know when I will be back, I will stay the night again at your hotel, the room is still on my name." she whispered and he nodded in understanding.

"Go but be careful, if you need anything call me." He told her smiling.

"Your opponent is not a very honored man... Be careful, okay?" he said in the end and she nodded.

"I am leaving. After the fight I will be waiting for you here. Ivan is with your aunt at the King at the special sits. From the opposite side of them is the audience. Right opposite of your room after the arena is your opponent's room. I and the girls will be at the front line with some of our fighters. I love you very much!" he added and kissed her forehead.