'Royal' War...

In a war always appear weak when you are strong and strong when you are weak...

~some time later, hospital~

Cora's pov

"I can't believe you are up and dressed!" I exclaim surprised and very angry once I open the door and my eyes land on her.

Yes, fucking, damn yes!

Alena is not in bed anymore, she decided to stand up, get fully dressed and walk like nothing has happened.

I can't believe her, really, I mean this woman is unstoppably insane and energetic. Nothing can keep her down, she denies taking care of herself even in a moment like this and she listens to nobody.

I thought Amanda was the one that would manage to discipline on her, but I was wrong, apparently...

My aunt is smiling confidently to me, she doesn't sit or try to hide that she was walking till now and this is getting me madder. She is standing in front of the half opened window and the sunlight makes her look like a fairy, this is how beautiful she is. Her eyes are shining again, they are full of life, she has no black circles under them, her skin isn't pale, her cheeks are naturally blushed and her long hair is down and perfectly brushed.

She took care of herself, I mean her appearance. Not that Queen Alena needs to try a lot, she is a real goddess and she has stopped growing up, you could easily say that she is about 10 years younger. This is something quite surprising with everything she has been through, but it's the truth.

I exhale heavily and close the door behind me with my right hand, with the other I am holding the envelopes Ronald was carrying some seconds ago, but all this time I am not taking my eyes from her.

My gaze falls on her body and I am relieved to say she is not trembling or looking like it takes her too many efforts to stand on her feet again. I know better than anyone what a strong woman she is, you see, she did train me, a lot and I felt in my bones how a real Queen fights like. She gets trained almost every day (except from some special occasions like the last days we are at asshole Adrian's palace) since she was 10 and there is no stronger woman than her, even I look like a beginner in front of her, nobody has ever defeated her, you could describe her as a real killer. She is generally calm, polite, she looks humble and fragile, but you don't want to get her mad and wake up the beast inside her. She can get rid of an army on her own, if they don't attack her all together, but with smaller teams and her body language right now proves that despite what happened, it is not very affected.

She is wearing a pair of black, not so formal trousers with a sleeveless, simple dark blue top and her shoes are a pair of black Nike, which is not so usual for her, she wears high heels all the time (except when she gets trained).

"Good morning to you too, my little complaining rose..." she says cheerfully with a teasing smirk and I roll my eyes.

Typical Alena, she never likes to be scolded, she stops you before you even start.

"Are you serious? What the hell are you doing? This time last day you were still fighting for your life and now you are walking around like everything is perfect? What about the doctors' orders?" I ask in frustration as I walk to the bed to leave the envelopes and then turn to Amanda.

She is dressed casually like my aunt, she looks refreshed and her smile is warm, so I guess both of them slept, but she doesn't seem so worried to me and I hate that she is so relaxed. I told her to keep her in bed at any cost and inform me immediately in case Alena wouldn't listen to her and she completely ignored me.